Gear 2 not connecting to Galaxy S5

vastdylan

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I recently rooted my device to turn off the annoying camera shutter sound, With this came a side affect: every time I turn on my phone the gear manager would say that it needs to reset my gear 2 in order for it to pair. This was false information since I was still able to get into the gear manager and manage my gear. I wasn't bothered by it until today, when I forgot that would show up and I accidentally hit the "reset" Button and chaos ensued while I looked at my watch which started to reset. After it reset, I tried pairing the watch to my phone again, the "This device would like to pair with you" popped up and it succeeded, then it has a screen that never ends of it saying "connecting to Samsung Galaxy Gear 2" With two diagrams of the 2 devices. I then unrooted the device and installed the latest version of the Gear 2 Firmware. I then attempted to pair it again, The same thing happened.

I am wondering if anyone can provide any solutions to this problem.

Buntonkj

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
My Gear was working great for over a month then last week it would not connect to my S5 anymore. I updated the Gear app but still nothing. I reset my gear but still my phone will not connect to it. Any help would be appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non