Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.8 stuck on Samsung logo, how can I get it off of this?

A

AC Question

Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.8 stuck on Samsung logo

Today suddenly my Samsung galaxy mega just rebooted and stuck on the Samsung logo
I removed the battery for some minutes and i hold the volume down together with the power button and i wiped all the data and the cash partition and still i cant open my phone just stuck in the Samsung logo.
The same mistake happened 3 months ago and i have tired to install new frame using odin but failed while installing it then i went to Samsung and they fixed it.. Well i would like to fix it by myself today so please any quick help will be appreciated. Thank you

Sam Mohamed

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.8 stuck on Samsung logo

I just registered to reply the comments, Thanks for your reply, i read it all but i cant find any helpful solution. any other tips please ?

Ian Morgan2

May 27, 2015
Visit site

I thought there might have been enough to keep you occupied for an hour or two !! Ha ! You must be a fast reader ! It sounds like something is freezing up or battery problems....but that's as much as I've got for now. If I find anything else I'll post it....good luck....

Sam Mohamed

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site

I thought there might have been enough to keep you occupied for an hour or two !! Ha ! You must be a fast reader ! It sounds like something is freezing up or battery problems....but that's as much as I've got for now. If I find anything else I'll post it....good luck....

I dont think there is a problems with the battery, I recall the day i had the same problem a long time ago and i went to Samsung customer serviceand they just installed a new software. Please take a look at my video and advice me.

Ian Morgan2

May 27, 2015
Visit site

It seems like a repeat of what you previously experienced/described.....a software problem....I think you'd be better off visiting the Samsung Support site.....you'd be able to chat to one of their advisors, and maybe download the necessary over the net.
Perhaps you've got some details/reference number etcetera, to the last repair, for them to be able to follow on with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38