S Note for PC - sync help

sandiegosteve

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm working hard to figure out how to use S Note and keep organized.

I just found this: S Note for PC
It seems pretty cool. I am able to see notes (almost), edit them and sync with my device. I am using Evernote to sync.

When I started it up, I saw no notes even after entering EN information.
Then I created a note with the PC app. It shows up in both EN and on my Note. I opened it on the Note, added a picture and it synced to both EN and my PC. Very cool.

But... it puts it in the "Pictures" folder on EN. I can't find any way to configure a folder for sync.

I want to keep my notes organized in EN, and random notes in "Pictures" and "Notes" isn't going to cut it for me. This is so close...

johnling

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I can stay sync'd with snow fine so I know that works. I have not tried it with EN. Sync with snot once and see if it's an EN problem....

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

sicunder36

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
i can sync the notes i create on my snote pc with evernote and then edit them on mobile snote on my evernote android client.
but the notes i make on snote android syncs up with evernote on windows but not with snote windows client.

in simple words,

snote on pc => evernote server ======> evernote android=> android snote -------working fine through out
but,
snote android => evernote android=======>evernote server====> evernote on pc (till here working fine ) but==XXXX==> (blocked) snote pc

hepl please!

kevjey

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
If I create on the pc it won't show up on my note 10.1.
But it works the other way.
If I add any content to any notes it doesn't sync either way.

Is there some settings etc I need to change.

Back to onenote.

Kev...

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87