Fax from Your 10.1 Note

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Even though it is an aging technology I often have a need to fax papers. More times than not it is simply sign and send back. The note is great for signing so all I needed to do was find a way to fax from the note. After some reading and searching I came across the app, Files Anywhere. The app is free, the account is free and faxing is free. The app wasn't designed for tablets so it looks blown out and pixelated but all I care about it functionality. I've been using it for a couple weeks and after a dozen faxes so far I haven't had any problems so figured I would pass along the information. Link to app below.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...m.geniteam.filesanywhere&hl=en&token=thU-nNgk

StuartV

Allergic to Stupid
Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for posting that! I mostly receive faxes or emails with attachments that I need to sign and return, but I am able to email the sender back a PDF with my signature. But, sometimes, I do have to actually send a fax. So, this app will finally let me dispense with my actual fax machine. Yaay!

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
This is cool. A lot off small businesses and Government offices still rely of faxing because of documents that are not on the computer also its just another cool thing to do on your Note. I for one may not need to fax a document any time soon but its great to know that i can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress