Case to insert Note into Pad folio

pinch55

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for case that I can use with my pad folio. I go to customer's locations with literature I need to carry. I am trying to eliminate my numerous notepads but I want to put my Note where my paper pad goes. If anyone has ideas how to make this work,I would love to hear them. It would need to sit in a portrait position

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Case Logic Case at Office Depot to Carry my Galaxy Note in it's Folio case, Plus a Logitech BT keyboard, holds power cord, a phone, I have a regular rubber tipped stylus I keep with me, and I I still have an extra Pocket, Plus one smaller one on top. I think I have the 14" one though. Here is a link for the 16" one just like it.
Case Logic 16 Laptop Attach Case Black by Office Depot
It was like $32 or $34.99 plus tax. It's a nice case and not too heavy with all the stuff I carry in it.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, misunderstood what you were looking for. If you're looking for a Folio that has a slot or place for a note pad to fit inside also, then I really don't have a clue about that. This is the only case I saw that I was looking at, that had extra pockets for small things (most just have slots for SD cards), but it may only hold small paper note pads and it's in landscape mode.
http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Slimbo...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2195234

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non