Is Verizon selling screen protectors?

lucasbuck

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if they're selling them and what brand they are (or if they are decent)? I've had horrible luck with dust. Recently went on vacation to a place that actually had a Ghost Armor stand and was going to get one, but it took over a week for them to order it in. I figured if Verizon had them I might be able to get them to install it. Thanks for any info!

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Usually, for any mobile gear case, screen protectors and such, Amazon is a good start.
Not sure about Verizon, as I don't live in the US.

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
They are generic brand, but Verizon does install it free. 3 fit for around $13-15. There are two types, regular and anti glare. A lot of people don't like anti glare. Quality is kinda meh, there are better options out there. I only got it from them because I have a hard time installing them

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Very happy with the ones I got from Verizon in the store. They installed one flawlessly.

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Tapatalk 2

sko580

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I installed on my own. The protector is a semi hard plastic which I prefer. I installed in a room with steam in the air which reduced the dust. For me it was the bathroom with the shower running hot water. Clean the screen with the microfiber cloth and apply. No wet spray needed.

lucasbuck

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies. I would hope since I have 4 phones through VZ they would install one if I buy it from them even though it's not a VZ tablet (my Note isn't a VZ model). I've tried about 5 times with different screens, in the bathroom, with the shower, without, etc. I ALWAYS end up with a dust bubble in the middle. I suck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38