My galaxy note 10.1 (n8000) is in a boot loop

RagnaBM

Jan 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone, thank you for your help in advance. I have already posted this in the Ask a Question section, but thought that since the device is old and the issue a bit unusual, the question might get lost in the crowd.

The tablet was not rooted prior to the issue.

Here is the issue:

1. My galaxy note 10.1 N8000, is stuck in a boot loop. It will turn on, show the screen that says "Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" and reboot automatically.

2. When I try to access the recovery mode, it goes into a screen that says "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again"

3. When I try to access the download mode, I get the screen that says to press volume up button to enter the download mode screen, however when I press the volume up button, it reboots the tablet and goes back to No.1

Here is what I have tried so far (Note that Odin works while No.2 above is occuring, all my usages of Odin have been done while on that screen)

1. I have used Odin to flash the stock android ( both pit and without pit files). No changes to the issues mentioned above.

2. I have used a combination of stock android followed by CWM/TWRP to no avail.

3. Samsung Kies doesn't get installed in windows 10 (error is "The application has failed to start because the side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more details.") and Kies3 doesn't recognise the device

Please let me know if you guys have any thoughts or suggestions on this. Thank you so much for the help and advice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699