Pre-ordering with Best Buy

Pianoman83

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
5 hours on hold only to reach them and find out that they can't fix the issue tonight and I have to call back tomorrow. They also won't take the information needed to fix the issue or call me back tomorrow. Absolutely RIDICULOUS!

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
After yet ANOTHER 4+ hour call, I finally got through to the back office earlier tonight. She fixed the issue with AT&T and I just got my pickup email about 20 minutes ago. I'll be there at 10am and good to go!

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
97c93b0ace3c7d1650d9987fa1bd7b0c.jpg

Got this :-/

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Thanks and same to you. Hopefully we all will be enjoying our phones tomorrow. I'll get to pick up my blue note10+ Verizon tomorrow as well. I laughed at the bestbuy rep at my store when he said the blue was only for Verizon and Samsung unlocked. I just looked at him and wanted to say no it is not. Check the website.
Lol. Yep I have Sprint and am holding my blue 10+, bought through Best Buy

memphisboy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Just got the notification in my app
"Ready for pickup"

Called BestBuy Customer service and they confirmed that it is ready at the store and I can go up and pick it up tomorrow even without the email supposedly containing the barcode. I will be waiting for the doors to open.

Just received my email containing the barcode to pickup my device. I'm going in, telling them I will set up my phone outside the store to make that process that much quicker.
Here's to everyone receiving their pick-up notice today.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I was hoping for a pick up today because I’ll be near Best Buy. Didn’t want to have to make another 2 hour trip next Friday.
Stupid Best Buy. Should have went through Verizon. But the $600 off is why I chose Best Buy.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Order shows ready for pickup but I didn't get a call or an email. Either way, heading in today to pick up my white plus :). Exciting.

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I did the bogo Verizon deal thru bestbuy. Black note10 and blue note10+ I got the same email as you plus another email for my Verizon agreement on the blue note10+ when I look at my account online it gives me a barcode and says my blue note10+ is ready for pickup but says they still preparing my husband's black note10. I don't know I don't get no errors online but I get that email. Has to be an error somewhere.

Did you order online or in store?

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered online for in store pickup.

Ok I ordered in store with in store pickup I haven't recieved anything.. but I talked to them last night and both blue 10+and arora glow 10+ are ready for pickup today.. no appointment so I'll hit the store at 10 during my lunch..

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Ok I ordered in store with in store pickup I haven't recieved anything.. but I talked to them last night and both blue 10+and arora glow 10+ are ready for pickup today.. no appointment so I'll hit the store at 10 during my lunch..

Awesomeness lol. Yeah as of right my blue note10+ is only one ready for pickup. Have to wait for them to see if my black note10 is on their shipment coming in today before 10. If not then at least I get my blue today and I'll pick black up when it is ready. Glad everything worked out for you. Enjoy phones:)

monty Stinson

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Got my email last night, ready for pickup, no appointment.

Samsung - Galaxy Note10+ with 256GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Aura Blue

10 am open, Orlando area

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Waiting for the back office to pick up. Best time to call at 7am cst. Had a short wait for the first pickup at least. Grr.

memphisboy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
For everyone who's device has been pushed back a week & not picking up on today, I was in Best Buy yesterday asking about my options if my order was delayed & was told you can come in when the store opens & process a new order in the store as they will have devices in stock outside of the preorders releasing today. They just couldn't tell me how many.