First drop

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Was up early with my dogs today. Walking up the stairs (carpeted, carpeted floor too) when I managed to drop the Note. It bounced down 4 or 5 stairs landing on the floor. Zero issues. Had the Spigen clear case on(dont recall which Spigen, it's clear and has a bit of a bumper to it).

Did order an otterbox Defender to pick up at Best Buy today for it. Love that case and want it for our trip, and just because it's a great case.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
My first drop was last Friday, on a moving treadmill at the gym, which of course deposited it on to the carpeted floor. Had a Spigen Liquid Air Armor case on. No damage whatsoever.

Good thing we've all learned the virtues of using even a minimalist case.

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I had my phone without the case here on the sofa, it fell through the cracks and the back side has two long scratches from the recliner mechanism.

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Was up early with my dogs today. Walking up the stairs (carpeted, carpeted floor too) when I managed to drop the Note. It bounced down 4 or 5 stairs landing on the floor. Zero issues. Had the Spigen clear case on(dont recall which Spigen, it's clear and has a bit of a bumper to it).

Did order an otterbox Defender to pick up at Best Buy today for it. Love that case and want it for our trip, and just because it's a great case.

You might want to bubble wrap your phone JK. Didn't you drop your Note 9 bike riding? LOL

Anthony Martins Rock

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
No drops yet for me I am very happy that I have a Tough Armour, Unicorn Beatle and liquid Armour case.

I used to like to go naked all the time but I found that it is not worth the arrhythmia.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Are you not the same person that drop tested the Note 9 in the Monarch case when it flew off you bicycle?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
This is why I ALWAYS get a case first day and I rarely take my phone out my case unless I necessarily have to. I don't take any chances lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownsjames