How I used my $200 and your thoughts..

photogwilly

Aug 14, 2019
Visit site
So I used my $200 credit on the black Galaxy Watch Active. I know that I'm going to be getting the Active 2 so I haven't opened the watch yet. When I originally decided to get it, I was thinking that I would be able to sell it and then put that money towards the Active 2 but haven't had a lot of luck. Anyone know if they will be doing any kind of trade in offer for the Active 2? I also looked at trying to return it hoping that I'd get a credit but when I went through the process, it was saying that the value was $0. Anyone have any thoughts or opinions?

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
How come you didn't just save the $200 credit until the Active 2 comes out? The Active, in new condition, has an asking price of only $150 on Swappa.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
FWIW T-Mobile has a $160 trade in value on the Galaxy Watch right now (thinking about trading mine in, but leaning against it at the moment). Guessing your carrier would have a decent trade in deal on the Galaxy Watch Active.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
What's the difference between the current active and the active 2 beside the bezel gesture? Does the new one have MST for Samsung pay? Main reason I'm holding on to my Gear S3 Classic.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
If you try to trade in, I'm pretty sure they are going to give you horrible trade in price. Your best bet is selling yourself. It's hard to sell the Galaxy watches since the demand isn't that great. You will be lucky if you can sell for $150. If it's brand new sealed I'm pretty sure someone at swappa or locally you can sell it but going to take time to find a buyer.

Also why didn't you opt for the gift coupon and wait couple of weeks for the active 2? That would have been the best option but obviously too late for that.