Should I trade in my S9 for the Note 10+ ?

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I visited a local Microsoft store and the rep told me my unlocked S9 is worth $450 for a trade in towards the Note 10 Plus. I'm not confident that the rep is accurate for the trade in value of my S9 (non-plus) phone. But assuming it's accurate, is this a good deal to trade for a new unlocked Note 10 Plus for $1,099.99? The Microsoft store only has the black color available with 256GB of memory. No other models are available, at least not at this time.

Hmm, should I or should I not? I actually rather like my S9 phone.

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I would, but I actually USE the S-Pen.

If you think you'd use the pen then I'd say yes. It's a good deal.

A Note 9 or S10 plus I'd probably try to sell myself and then buy it.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
In the past when I had the Note 2, 3, and 4, I used the stylus pen. If I had another Note phone again, I'm guessing I will use that feature again.

I also want the power sharing and DEX to Windows computer functions.

MysticalDreams

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
That is a good deal... If they are really going to give you a $450 credit towards it.
On Samsungs site, they are only giving a $300 credit

I have had the Note 2, 4, 7, 8, 9 and waiting on my Pre-Ordered Note 10+... I didn't really use the pen much on the 2 or 4 and the 7 doesn't really count... But I find myself using it more and more since the Note 8. For me, there is no question. I would upgrade...

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I visited a local Microsoft store and the rep told me my unlocked S9 is worth $450 for a trade in towards the Note 10 Plus. I'm not confident that the rep is accurate for the trade in value of my S9 (non-plus) phone. But assuming it's accurate, is this a good deal to trade for a new unlocked Note 10 Plus for $1,099.99? The Microsoft store only has the black color available with 256GB of memory. No other models are available, at least not at this time.

if you NEED a bigger screen,faster charging and the s pen...go for it.if not then skip the N10+...

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Okay, okay...DONE! I traded in my S9 for a shiny new black 256gb Note 10 Plus! Microsoft store gave me $450 trade in. Plus I took advantage of their 24 month no interest financing plan for the price difference.

The Samsung website says my S9 is only worth $300 for trade in, so I don't know why Microsoft store gave me $450. It turned out in my favor.

Woohoo!

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

If you like the S9 and it's working for you, why not save the money? However, if you want the new Note well then it's your money. Do what makes you happy. I did :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer