Screen warp?

eking3030

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
My note 10 plus screen is lower in the center and higher at the curved edges. It is not level all the way across and curve down at the edge. It is very noticeable when I run my fingers across the screen. Is this normal? I don't know if it happened when having to press really hard when registering my fingerprint with a glass screen protector.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I've read that the factory installed screen protector is thinner in the middle at the fingerprint sensor so it works better. Not sure of any truth to that.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
If mine is, it's not enough to notice - and I ran my finger side to side - maybe it's a perception of being higher because you've reached an edge that then curves?

eking3030

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I looked at the display phone at Best Buy today and it seemed about the same, my bend seemed a little more pronounced. not enough to make a big deal over though. The bend at the top seems a little worse. Instead of level and then bending down, it goes up a little before it wraps around. I have given up on glass screen protectors. Too inconsistent. A screen replacement at Best Buy $250, I have probably spent close to $150 trying screen protectors. I will take my chances with just a case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa