Note 2 SIZE

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Well i have been reading some and never saw one in person. I knew it was going to be big and hoped that i would get used to the size and then i saw it in person...
WOW what a gorgeous device!! I went to best buy because i heard they had them on display and there it was on the end cap brightly displayed next to the smaller S3. They both looked great! Screens were very nicely glowing. I picked it up and it is the best feeling phone i have ever had in my hand!! It fits perfectly! Sorry girls, unless your used to having big things in your hands this will seem large. I myself didn't think it was even that big. I like the size and it was a prefect weight, i think a little less than my maxx? It's skin was nicely rounded and not sharp so it didn't feel alien at all. I can see a 6/6.5 in the next few years. Anyway this post is to give a little more info on size if you have not held it. Everyones hands are different sizes. My hands would fit a size large glove and the Note 2 fits perfectly in it!

Last edited:

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Well i have been reading some and never saw one in person. I knew it was going to be big and hoped that i would get used to the size and then i saw it in person...
WOW what a gorgeous device!! I went to best buy because i heard they had them on display and there it was on the end cap brightly displayed next to the smaller S3. They both looked great! Screens were very nicely glowing. I picked it up and it is the best feeling phone i have ever had in my hand!! It fits perfectly! Sorry girls, unless your used to having big things in your hands this will seem large. I myself didn't think it was even that big. I like the size and it was a prefect weight, i think a little less than my maxx? It's skin was nicely rounded and not sharp so it didn't feel alien at all. I can see a 6/6.5 in the next few years. Anyway this post is to give a little more info on size if you have not held it. Everyones hands are different sizes. My hands would fit a size large glove and the Note 2 fits perfectly in it!

Well I am a female and I came from the Samsung Galaxy S3 and I was scared that the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 would be to big for me since I have size 6 fingers, but when I went into best buy to hold the device it felt good I was like yeah that is the phone for me. So as of Sunday November 11th I own the White,Sexy Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I love it:)

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

johnglad

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Definitely agree with you saying it is the best feeling phone that I have ever held... I'm coming from an s3 as well and from the minute I picked this phone up I would never go back.. The big screen makes such an awesome difference on everything I do on it..

Also didn't think I'd see much of a difference in snappiness compared to the s3, but boy was I wrong... Shipped out my s3 today

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I can understand if people who predominantly use their devices with one hand think the GNII is too big, but I've always handled most tasks (at least 90% not including phone calls) with both hands and this was even true with my previous phones (Evo 4G & E4GT). For people like myself, moving to the Note II was very easy and the potential of the stylus only helped to make it easier.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, even if it seems big at first, 99.9% of ppl quickly get over that initial observation and quickly find themselves loving it not just "regardless" of the size but "because of it"... But if the size still bugs you in terms of how it looks, put a flip cover on it and it almostly instantly goes from "looking like an oversized phone" to looking like a "common sized pocket calculator..."

Here's a short vid i made a month ago when i got mine... : )

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, even if it seems big at first, 99.9% of ppl quickly get over that initial observation and quickly find themselves loving it not just "regardless" of the size but "because of it"... But if the size still bugs you in terms of how it looks, put a flip cover on it and it almostly instantly goes from "looking like an oversized phone" to looking like a "common sized pocket calculator..."

Here's a short vid i made a month ago when i got mine... : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YNeQtYJ46o&list=UU-xOxPoQXnvEQKqkucrM_Cg&index=2&feature=plcp

I ordered the same case but in orange. And it does make the phone look smaller.:)

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

Chris5626

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I agree that the official cover does seem to make the device seem smaller I am guessing because the screen is covered.

The screen is obviously huge by mobile phone standards which seems to be what everyone notices first but once the screen is hidden behind that flip cover it is no longer a massive phone it could be a small note book or as said in that video a pocket calculator. Holding something that big isn't something new to anyone, holding a phone with a display that big is what is new.

The official flip cover is a great accessory, very clever of Samsung to replace the back cover with that of the case to add virtually no bulk.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
.........The official flip cover is a great accessory, very clever of Samsung to replace the back cover with that of the case to add virtually no bulk.

Completely agree Samsung's design of the Flip cover was awesome, but keep in mind the one in the video that i got was from Ebay and was only $7.00 vs the 40+ i have seen Sammy charge... With the cover that i got, you don't REMOVE back cover, u just place this over it so that you can keep ur NFC capability.

BTC