For those that want the numbers over the keyboard like on stock

jeffruby

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Finally found the perfect keyboard that I'd like stock, but combines elements of swype and swift key.

Try kii keyboard. It's free and in the app store. Finally have my numbers again and tons of options.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

MaxBuck

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Finally found the perfect keyboard that I'd like stock, but combines elements of swype and swift key.

Try kii keyboard. It's free and in the app store. Finally have my numbers again and tons of options.
Getting the numbers on top apparently requires the "premium" version (i.e. we have to pay for it).

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
People make apps. People get hungry. Food costs money. Pay for apps so the developers don't die.
If they all die from starvation you won't have any new apps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
People make apps. People get hungry. Food costs money. Pay for apps so the developers don't die.
If they all die from starvation you won't have any new apps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

If this was Facebook I would click like.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have the numbers and didn't pay for it. Was free

I have them as well although I would pay for this keyboard to support the developers. It's a nice keyboard. They deserve to get paid.

Sent from my Really Big Phone

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Does it have arrows to move the cursor. That is what I miss the most from my htc keyboard

Allez

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Very nice keyboard - I've set it up with numbers and arrows. Those features are marked 'premium', but at this point are free.

jeffruby

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Been using this keyboard for a fee days now. And I have been a keyboard fanatic, using all the big ones. This keyboard combines all the good aspects from swype, swiftkey, stock Samsung. The only thing I wish it had was multi touch on the alt key.

Love you can set it up so u can swype from any key to space and put in alternative key

Also live that you can pull in all the ole themes. Got the old rapid theme free from store (from better keyboard days!)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRepairGuy