Why does image flip when draw on a image?

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Also how do I draw on a picture the right way?

Sent from my Verizon Note 2.SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums .

After taking the picture, hold the button on the S pen and press and hold the pen on the screen. It will SS it and allow drawing on it the right way. Took me a while to figure that out as well

sent from Galaxy Note 2

executiveg

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
After taking the picture, hold the button on the S pen and press and hold the pen on the screen. It will SS it and allow drawing on it the right way. Took me a while to figure that out as well

sent from Galaxy Note 2

Thanks alot I got it. So what is up the option in the gallery to draw on image and then the image flips. Whats the point of that hahahah

Thanks for ur time and answer. Appreciate it

Sent from my Verizon Note 2.SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums .

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
It's so you can write names, notes, etc. It is something people used to do with photos before face recognition and digital time stamping and location marking by GPS. It is just one of many features that Samsung adds because they sound cute, but are not practical. Especially since you lose the writing as soon as you get a NON- Samsung phone.

Donna111

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi trhere
My image always rotated 90 degree after drawing.I don't know why.And i've installed an image processing tool in my phone.sO I usually draw an image using an image tool.
But it seems to works not fine.Is there any good recommendation for image drawing?Thanks for any suggestion.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member