How to stop mobogenie Auto download?

aseke

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Dear
Greetings. When i browse webpages. mobogenie softwere auto download in my cellphone. Some times pop up come to say do i want to play with mobogenie? i cancel that. And i able to block installation without my permission by google setting and block auto installation. In Auto download is it not money and net consuming? Please help me to block Auto Download.

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Dear
Greetings. When i browse webpages. mobogenie softwere auto download in my cellphone. Some times pop up come to say do i want to play with mobogenie? i cancel that. And i able to block installation without my permission by google setting and block auto installation. In Auto download is it not money and net consuming? Please help me to block Auto Download.
You can block in the settings the option for installing non-market apps, that should fix it.

Shahid Sagar

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
you cant get the meanings buddy.. .the question is how to stop download and you are gaving the answer about installing... these are two different ...

if you have any kind of solution about it kindly share .. your quick and kind reply in this regard will be highly appreciated

BHUPENDRA SINGH5

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Dear

Mary Brown4

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey mate, well I've searched and followed all the directions of how to get this *&%$# apk mobogenie removed from my phone, but all the directions about Application Manager (my phone is Manage Applications) then swipe till you come to All (my All is at the top of the page), then swipe thru all the Apps till you come to mobogeniedickhead, and there will be 2 the one with no content is the real one, the other one is the culprit...............year right. There was no mobogenie anywhere in my Apps Manager. So then I decided to try to download the cleaning installation Clean Master....... easier said than done...... failed that because I had to log on with an account, which I didn't want to do because of mobodickhead all my info is unsafe..... so what I did was reset factory default and killed off all the downloads etc.... Sooooo I'm about to turn my phone on to see if its worked..... I'll get back to you... stay tune

Mary Brown4

May 26, 2014
Visit site
It worked, the downloads for mobogenie are gone now I have to do my settings so I can block it, the most hideous so and so ever to be invented. Its kinda put me off Android all together

Sky Su

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Really works for now. Hope it will not come back and haunt me when i browse website.

Something must be done to this company.