Samsung Find My Mobile update issues

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
So I have an AT&T Note 20 Ultra... Finally setting up my phone I think I saw a notification to set up Find My Phone but busy setting other things up so I ignored thinking I can go back to it. After reading this post about it working fine on AT&T ordered phones I wanted to see what this is all about but I can't find any app/icon for it.

Can you tell me where I can find it? Or do I have to download it? "Find My Phone" on Samsung Store? Thanks.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
So I have an AT&T Note 20 Ultra... Finally setting up my phone I think I saw a notification to set up Find My Phone but busy setting other things up so I ignored thinking I can go back to it. After reading this post about it working fine on AT&T ordered phones I wanted to see what this is all about but I can't find any app/icon for it.

Can you tell me where I can find it? Or do I have to download it? "Find My Phone" on Samsung Store? Thanks.
Search for findmymobile in biometrics

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Go to settings then Biometrics and security there scoll down click Find my mobile options are in there.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Search for findmymobile in biometrics

Go to settings then Biometrics and security there scoll down click Find my mobile options are in there.

Thanks you two. Guess it works :) I see the benefit of Send last location and Offline finding... Do you thing uses any much battery to run I'm guessing constantly in the background?

Attachments

• fmpCapture.JPG
    fmpCapture.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 7

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks you two. Guess it works :) I see the benefit of Send last location and Offline finding... Do you thing uses any much battery to run I'm guessing constantly in the background?
It has much more features than Google's find my device and it shouldn't impact battery

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Funny, I just discovered today that Samsung's Findmymobile is not finding my Note 10+, while it finds my N20U as well as my Note 9 fine.

Both Note 10+ and Note 9 are originally ATT phones, unlocked.. Note 10+ currently does not have a SIM, and the Note 9 has a T-Mobile SIM.

Then I saw this thread. lol I just happened to go on that site since I haven't in such a long while.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Funny, I just discovered today that Samsung's Findmymobile is not finding my Note 10+, while it finds my N20U as well as my Note 9 fine.

Both Note 10+ and Note 9 are originally ATT phones, unlocked.. Note 10+ currently does not have a SIM, and the Note 9 has a T-Mobile SIM.

Then I saw this thread. lol I just happened to go on that site since I haven't in such a long while.
On the Note 10 try Rolling back findmymobile

Last edited:

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
@mustang7757

I turned on buds live and the wearable app and it led into Smart Things find. I noticed my device was showing in there so then I checked find my mobile to confirm since I believe that is where smart things feeds from. It also picked up the name of the device so something took time to kick in.

Check your's

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
@mustang7757

I turned on buds live and the wearable app and it led into Smart Things find. I noticed my device was showing in there so then I checked find my mobile to confirm since I believe that is where smart things feeds from. It also picked up the name of the device so something took time to kick in.

Check your's
Ok , will do later

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just checking this thread. US unlocked on T-Mobile and no issues finding the phone on Samsung find my mobile..shows phone location correctly.
dac315d52e32a6414f7627b73d7fb751.jpg

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I used to be able to find my galaxy buds live when they were still in the charging case and now all of the sudden they can't be located. My watch and note 20 ultra locate normally.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Just checking this thread. US unlocked on T-Mobile and no issues finding the phone on Samsung find my mobile..shows phone location correctly.
dac315d52e32a6414f7627b73d7fb751.jpg
Mustang had an issue on t-mobile on his just like mine on Verizon. I don't know what changed but it cleared up on Verizon. Mustang was going to check his on t-mobile later on so hopefully its back to normal.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
When my wife went 4 counties away, I used find my mobile to track her and make sure she was o.k.

Half the time it wouldn't track her.
And if you tried to update where she was.
It would time out.
You looked too many times.
BS.

The iPhone not only tracked her..
It would update everytime you hit it.
It would even show you the building she was at.
You'd think Samsung could copy that.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
@mustang7757

Check your's
Everything working ok now