Two weeks today

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Had my note 20 for two weeks today and absolutely zero complaints the note is going strong great device can't go wrong!!

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Had my note 20 for two weeks today and absolutely zero complaints the note is going strong great device can't go wrong!!

I agree. This is my 1st Note after having every S series since the S5 and my S20U was a big disappointment. Couldn't get rid of it quick enough. Absolutely love this phone.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I sat with my Note 9, absolutely loving it, resisted the urge to upgrade to S10/S10+, resisted the urge to upgrade to the Note 10, resisted the urge to upgrade to the S20 (though the camera intrigued me at first), almost resisted the urge to do this upgrade UNTIL I saw how much Samsung was offering me for a trade-in and the additional $150 incentive! That DID IT!!! Haven't looked back - this thing is SWEET!!!

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Twice... seriously? How long have you had your Note?

There's always one in the bunch... I have no real complaints about the battery. Mine goes all day and I am a fairly moderate to lightly-heavy user and mine lasts me all day with minimal charging during the day (daytime charging is mainly when I use it in the car for Android Auto). Saying that the iPhone 11 Pro is TWICE as long is a bit of a stretch. Okay, a real stretch. At best, they are pretty on-par with one another even though the N20U has a bigger battery.

scotiez1

Oct 12, 2018
Visit site
So far i love my note 20 ultra also. My 1st Samsung phone was a galaxy s7, great phone but when the pixel 2 xl came out i had to give it a try. Great phone except for the screen. Samsungs screen is so much better. Then I tried the pixel 4 xl and I HATED that phone. Google went down hill on there phones instead of improving. Couldn't wait to get rid of that one. I paid it off when the preorder for the note 20 ultra started and traded it in. Best decision i made. By the way, My battery last all day easily. I do charge it everynight when i go to bed but when i put it on the charger its about 50%. Great battery life so far for me.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Since it came out a few weeks ago. It is night and day battery compared to the iphone 11 pro max.
Well, I know it took about two weeks or more for mine to level off and finally start showing some really good charge statistics. These phones need to learn your habits, put apps you don't use that often, to sleep, etc, and as time goes on, they seem to get better and better. I'm really pleased with mine now... when I first got it, my Note 9 made it look silly but within 6 or 7 days, it had easily surpassed the Note 9! In "Device Care > Battery >" Do you have "Optimized" Mode selected? You can also select "Adaptive power saving", although, I do not use that! Don't like it messing with my settings...

srbell67

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
Well, I know it took about two weeks or more for mine to level off and finally start showing some really good charge statistics. These phones need to learn your habits, put apps you don't use that often, to sleep, etc, and as time goes on, they seem to get better and better. I'm really pleased with mine now... when I first got it, my Note 9 made it look silly but within 6 or 7 days, it had easily surpassed the Note 9! In "Device Care > Battery >" Do you have "Optimized" Mode selected? You can also select "Adaptive power saving", although, I do not use that! Don't like it messing with my settings...

Both optimized and adaptive power saving. I get about 5 hours of SOT. On my iPhone 11 Pro Max, I get about 10 hours on SOT w incredible stand-by time. It doesn’t drain nearly as fast as my N20U.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Both optimized and adaptive power saving. I get about 5 hours of SOT. On my iPhone 11 Pro Max, I get about 10 hours on SOT w incredible stand-by time. It doesn’t drain nearly as fast as my N20U.
Well... then, all that leaves me is maybe send your Note 20 Ultra back and enjoy your iPhone 11 Pro Max!
Dunno.jpg

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
There's always one in the bunch... I have no real complaints about the battery. Mine goes all day and I am a fairly moderate to lightly-heavy user and mine lasts me all day with minimal charging during the day (daytime charging is mainly when I use it in the car for Android Auto). Saying that the iPhone 11 Pro is TWICE as long is a bit of a stretch. Okay, a real stretch. At best, they are pretty on-par with one another even though the N20U has a bigger battery.
The iphones biggest advantage is standby time. My wife kills the battery on her iphone 11 pro max pretty quickly.

bigsmoke79

May 8, 2014
Visit site
It’s frustrating because I want the note 20U to be my main device, but being honest, the iPhone 11 Pro Max’s battery makes it unbeatable (not including iMessage and FaceTime too).

I understand where your coming from its well known that the iPhone max has great battery life, if battery life, iMessage and Facetime are your main uses stick with the iPhone and send the Note back.

Personally the iPhone could have a week worth of battery life and I still wouldn't go near one it's too locked down and gimped for me and you can literally do nothing on them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae