Web browser freezing. Stop responding

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Seems in the September update, there's a fix for the Samsung browser. I haven't had any difficulty on my device so I didn't know it was an issue.

See "Another September Update" thread.

Umbrokhan

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
What I did was I went to Chrome flags to turn web pages to dark mode. With Samsung web browser I turn on high contrast mode. Dark mode doesn't work Samsung themes. So I have to enable manually do it.
Chrome is fixed. So I turn off Chrome://flags dark mode.
Haven't tried Samsung web browser to turn off high contrast mode or disable ad blocker to see if fixed or not.
But Chrome is working fine now.

DSMpowerhousegroup

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
What I did was I went to Chrome flags to turn web pages to dark mode. With Samsung web browser I turn on high contrast mode. Dark mode doesn't work Samsung themes. So I have to enable manually do it.
Chrome is fixed. So I turn off Chrome://flags dark mode.
Haven't tried Samsung web browser to turn off high contrast mode or disable ad blocker to see if fixed or not.
But Chrome is working fine now.

Glad you seemed to have found a solution. Not an issue I've ever had, so wasn't really familiar with the issue. It just usually means the owner changed something unknowingly or just forgot they changed it. I've done that before.

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
6 day old phone here. Just discussed this issue plus no 5g on my phone. This Thursday is a scheduled callback on my 5g status on whether or not we need to return the phone. They did say my phone was experiencing issues on web pages that they saw. Also stated another patch on the way soon.
I've tried everything here before wagering my complaint. So this may be a new issue they are experiencing for all of us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87