Can't unlock Note20U because FPS and swipe up stopped working, screen not responsive!

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
This is a problem that developed in the past 3 days. Anybody else ever experience this and, if so, what did you do? –All suggestions welcome.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree with Kizzy Catwoman -- the touchscreen digitizer uses different technology than the S Pen, so it's still possible for the latter to work.

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Try it safe mode to rule out a 3rd party app causing issues. I don't think it's the case but it's worth a shot. If that doesn't work try a factory reset after backing up your files.
Thanks. --I can't remember how to do either of those, thought I think one of them is pressing the power & volume down buttons at the same time?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
For Samsung devices, you can usually force a shutdown by pressing and holding Power and Vol Down for about 20 seconds.

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Phones will glitch out, sometimes. I had an episode with my Note 5 once, it glitched out, the notification light was flashing and nothing responded. I had a tablet handy and looked up the I for, tried the Volume down and power button reset, and never had a problem with it again.

I have the Note 20 standard, and rebooted it that way to clear a game error, recently. Still works well, as a simulated "battery pull" restart. Glad it's sorted for you!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty