Home Page Changes Spontaneously

Numbr Crunchr

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
This has happened a couple of times now. I have my home page set with the main apps I use, together with a weather widget, date time etc.
A couple of weeks ago I suddenly found that the home page had changed with no input from me (as far as I know) and there is seemingly no way to redefine the home page, unless I have missed that instruction. I therefore laboriously moved all the icon to the new home page and all was well, for a couple of weeks.

This time, not only had my home page mysteriously changed again, but also the time display was reset to 24hr format, and the time changed as well, being set back 1 hour (nearly missed a flight because of that).

How can I prevent/repair this? It is very annoying.

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Maybe you have a bug in it . My home page has not changed yet. 2 weeks with it.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app

Numbr Crunchr

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
This does not appear to be a unique problem on my phone: I have found someone who gets this home page problem every few weeks on her Note 2. What we need is a simple command to set home page, but I don't think that exists.

As for the time changing, this appears to be a one-off (so far), but I am being cautious with relying on the phone for time now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38