Galaxy Note 3 - Case & Covers Thread

djiang12

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Note 3 Case Thread.

Just ordered for the Seidio Surface with Holster and Charging Dock. The store says its out of stock but hopefully, it'll ship out soon.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Just ordered for the Seidio Surface with Holster and Charging Dock. The store says its out of stock but hopefully, it'll ship out soon.

I ordered the same thing last Friday. Anticipated delivery is November 4 to 7 for me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

Question about the Neo Hybrid for those who own it or might know.

I've just been reading some comments about the paint chipping off of the plastic band for some owners. Are all colors painted, or are some just colored plastic?

I'm mainly looking into the white, which I was assuming wouldn't need to be painted since it's just white? Possibly looking at the champagne gold also, but I haven't seen one in anything besides the stock pictures, so I'm worried it may look too tacky with a white note 3.

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site

I ended up removing my incipio feather case. I like the leather look on the back. And while the feather did add some grip for my hand it also added grip for my pocket.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site

I've just been reading some comments about the paint chipping off of the plastic band for some owners. Are all colors painted, or are some just colored plastic?

I'm mainly looking into the white, which I was assuming wouldn't need to be painted since it's just white? Possibly looking at the champagne gold also, but I haven't seen one in anything besides the stock pictures, so I'm worried it may look too tacky with a white note 3.

Thanks!

I have the Red one I got for the $1 deal. The red is Definitely wearing off in a few spots. Especially right around the spen cut out.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

Thanks!

I have the Silver Satin. So far no wear and tear. It has held up well so far.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I have the Red one I got for the $1 deal. The red is Definitely wearing off in a few spots. Especially right around the spen cut out.

Wow, not good.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

The exposed rubber-like inside material around the front bezel is tactile but the hard case sides and back are very slippery. I just got mine today and after installing it I couldn't hold on to the darn phone. Already shipped it back for refund. The glass screen on the other hand is quite nice with a lovely polished beveled edge including around the home button hole. The installation isn't easy as you must have perfect alignment before you let it touch the phone and start to self adhere, and I will have to wait a couple of days to see if the tiny air bubbles do indeed disappear as Spigen claims. If the small bubbles disappear it will be the best glass screen I have used to date on my various phones.

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks!

I have both the white and champagne neo hybrids. Both look great on the black note 3, especially the champagne. I thought it might look tacky from the picture, but it is very nice and understated. Like you said, I'm not sure how it would look on a white phone. It might clash a bit.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got my Spigen case via Amazon and wow is it a tight fit! But it's also much classier than the plastic no-name that I got a few weeks ago. I also got my "leather" ebay holster and the fit with the Spigen is a bit tight, but it does fit. The brown leather holster and the royal blue Spigen case do compliment each other. I'm curious to see how wearing my N3 on my hip is going to feel as compared to my old Rezound.

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

The exposed rubber-like inside material around the front bezel is tactile but the hard case sides and back are very slippery. I just got mine today and after installing it I couldn't hold on to the darn phone. Already shipped it back for refund. The glass screen on the other hand is quite nice with a lovely polished beveled edge including around the home button hole. The installation isn't easy as you must have perfect alignment before you let it touch the phone and start to self adhere, and I will have to wait a couple of days to see if the tiny air bubbles do indeed disappear as Spigen claims. If the small bubbles disappear it will be the best glass screen I have used to date on my various phones.

Are you speaking of the Neo Hybrid? If so, I thought the rubber section was all one piece, how is the back slippery but the front not? Maybe I'm misunderstanding. :)

yellowcanary73

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

I agree with Beh review of the Neo Hybrid. I'm really hoping the back starts to get more grip to it.

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Anyone try the Spigen Bounce or Spigen Slim Armor?

I finally got my slim armor. good case, fit is nice, it just takes forever for them to send it to you. 1 week to get a tracking number, another week or two until they actually ship it, then a few days for delivery.

the back is a little slick in my opinion though

xderiwx

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

I finally got my slim armor. good case, fit is nice, it just takes forever for them to send it to you. 1 week to get a tracking number, another week or two until they actually ship it, then a few days for delivery.

the back is a little slick in my opinion though

Thanks!
What's the added bulk like?

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

it obviously adds something to the phone, but its not bad. not enough to be a deterrent. on the flip side, its not one of those cases where you can hand the phone to a toddler and expect it to survive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87