Verizon Note 3 Shipping Notification!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wnflyer

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm doubtful that the coupon will work. It is usually only for select phones. However, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Posted via Android Central App

joan006

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Look. I'm sitting here with a busted down, old flippin' BlackBerry because I gave my VERY grateful daughter my Note 2.
I preordered with overnight delivery. I. NEED. THIS. PHONE.
Did I mention I'm using a BlackBerry.
Don't mess with me.

SuperTongue

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Untitled-3.jpg

It's pretty easy to fake a tracking notice...

I just did this with Chrome in all of 2 minutes - now I can say OMG I GOT MY NOTE 3 ON VERIZON!!!

Beantown Bashers

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
This just hit my inbox, anyone else?

I can neither confirm nor deny the shipping notice from Verizon that appears to be for a Galaxy Note 3 a few days earlier than most. :confused:

I can confirm that Best Buy will not sell the Verizon Note 3 before next week.

I can also confirm that my pre-ordered Galaxy Note 3 is an upgrade that is billed to my account.

I can also confirm that I did pay extra to get next day shipping!

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
They used to call this PMS :p

Cheers, Jon
Look. I'm sitting here with a busted down, old flippin' BlackBerry because I gave my VERY grateful daughter my Note 2.
I preordered with overnight delivery. I. NEED. THIS. PHONE.
Did I mention I'm using a BlackBerry.
Don't mess with me.

thefireguy286

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
fake lol?

Well let's see:

1) You didn't do a good job crossing out the tracking number, it's not even valid.
2) The Reference number is Order location_Order number which again is partially visible, enough to discern a few things. Memphis (as do most if not all locations) start with a letter, your fake one starts with a number. The number of digits for the order number is also wrong.

I'd continue but why bother. You never even proved your VZ account update to shipped. You're just trolling, and not worth my time.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Well let's see:

1) You didn't do a good job crossing out the tracking number, it's not even valid.
2) The Reference number is Order location_Order number which again is partially visible, enough to discern a few things. Memphis (as do most if not all locations) start with a letter, your fake one starts with a number. The number of digits for the order number is also wrong.

I'd continue but why bother. You never even proved your VZ account update to shipped. You're just trolling, and not worth my time.

I love how you think it isn't valid.... apparently I did do a good job crossing it out because you aren't entering it correctly.

stoneyb245

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Well let's see:

well played sir.. csi'sh, factual trollbusting!

SuperTongue

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Just got a PM from Sooks with the actual tracking number. Seems to check out for being a legit FedEx package. Of course, it could be just about any package at this point until we see a VZW confirmation.

So far, so good.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Just got a PM from Sooks with the actual tracking number. Seems to check out for being a legit FedEx package. Of course, it could be just about any package at this point until we see a VZW confirmation.

So far, so good.

Good deal. Carry on here, and try not to be too ignorant to each other :)

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Isn't his new name Soot :p ?? ;) I ordered mine early the first day 9/6 & my VZ Pre-order still says in process & expected delivery 10/10/13

Cheers, Jon

So far, so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.