Verizon charged my debit card.

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow .... I'll be a virgin too ;) I would never cheat on her ;)

Cheers, Jon
Mine got charged as well! So far, I have refrained from going to the store to play with the phone, because i want the first one I touch to be my very own. LOL.

RDRich858711

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Mine got charged as well! So far, I have refrained from going to the store to play with the phone, because i want the first one I touch to be my very own. LOL.

Totally did the same thing. We have two verizon stores were I live n i thought about going n checking out the display but, thought naw I'll wait til i get mine. I had the gs2 b4 I ordered this so it will be a big jump. Not to mention I broke it about 4 months ago. Life without calls n text alone is very challenging lol. I think my girl is going to get one but she is worried it will be to big. She has the iphone4s and our contract through sprint is up in feb or march. I think she will love it but i I havent seen the size yet..she hated not having a micro sd slot for external storage after she used up the memory with video, pics and apps. I have a feeling she will get this or at least the s4 because I've talked so highly about android os.

Posted via Android Central App

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, my card was charged, full price, but keeping unlimited! Bring on the tracking number!

Posted via Android Central App and my Galaxy Note 2

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Charged yesterday and still awaiting the email. Haven't checked my Verizon or order status yet.

kool_zero

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine was charged yesterday as well.. anxiously awaiting. We are down to a few days now :) This will be my first Android device.

polo2883

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I have no charge yet either but the bright side is that the web site wont let me upgrade anymore. It says there is an existing phone that needs to be activated. Which probably means there is a phone in the warehouse that is assigned to me.

comestim

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
My said that it needed activate my phone a few days after I ordered on the 10th when I tried to raise my data minutes so that usually means nothing. I just called *611 and it said it has been shipped but still no tracking there also.

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Saw the charge this morning, and just checked on Verizon, and I have a tracking number. FedEx has my box already picked up in Memphis. I really would just drive over and get it, if it wasn't 7 hours away.

RDRich858711

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Saw the charge this morning, and just checked on Verizon, and I have a tracking number. FedEx has my box already picked up in Memphis. I really would just drive over and get it, if it wasn't 7 hours away.

You got a track number? Nice. Waiting on mine. What's your delivery window from fedex?

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Ship (P/U) date :
Tues 10/08/2013 9:24 am
MEMPHIS, TNUS
Picked up
MEMPHIS, TN
Estimated delivery :
Thur 10/10/2013 4:30 pm

caj27

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site

Order Status
Here is the status of your order.
Tracking #: #####################
Ship Date: 10/07/2013

10/08/2013 - Tuesday
11:35 am
Picked up
WEST CHESTER, PA

Estimated delivery :
Thur 10/10/2013 4:30 pm

AuburnGrad

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
You got a track number? Nice. Waiting on mine. What's your delivery window from fedex?

It just says that it should be delivered by 4:30 10/10

I know we get Fedex earlier than that, which is why I am having it come to work.

Time to load up the new SD card

RDRich858711

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Wonder y I haven't got mine yet. I ordered on the 13th. Must be coming. I was charged yesterday afternoon. So time before 5 cause that's when I checked. H mm

ScottyRob

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Ahhhhh! The charge to my cc is still pending. My Verizon order status just says my order is processing and that there is no ship date yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2