Samsung S-View Flip Cover is horrible.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean by "rotating cover"?
This is what I mean by rotating cover, Leather 360 Rotating Stand Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy NOTE2 II N7100 | eBay I have something very much like that for my Note 10.1 and love it. I love being able to stand the Note up in landscape or portrait mode depending on what I'm doing with it. I guess it takes awhile before all the different models of cases get into production. I have my Note 3 in a cheap flip cover with an S view window for now.

SinsContained

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This is what I mean by rotating cover, Leather 360 Rotating Stand Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy NOTE2 II N7100 | eBay I have something very much like that for my Note 10.1 and love it. I love being able to stand the Note up in landscape or portrait mode depending on what I'm doing with it. I guess it takes awhile before all the different models of cases get into production. I have my Note 3 in a cheap flip cover with an S view window for now.

I love that one, it is very nice

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Ah, I see. I couldn't picture it in my head in how it would rotate.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean by "rotating cover"?

I was just about to post that. That helped shut my cover when I was breaking it in.

That's not a wallet folio, it's a wallet flip cover.
Not the same thing.

What's the difference?

Scribbled from my incredible Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I have the s view cover. Is built nice but I don't like that you can't edit the apps in the S window.

I think I will sell it and hope samsung releases their Cover Plus case.

Posted via Android Central App

meerbot

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I like my S View cover. I think it looks great and helps keep the slim line of my Note. But I do agree that it needs more functionality, like the ability to write S Notes other than Action Memos and the ability to see text messages among other things. And yes, the cover not staying closed is annoying. If I've had the flap folded back for a while, I turn the phone on it's face for a few minutes to make it stay shut. Good to know that it just needs to break in.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ibill1

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I like mine also. Once broken in, the cover stays closed just fine. My only complaint is I wish I could change what audio player is being used.

eleeezy

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm keeping mine despite the lack of functionality because I believe custom touch wiz based roms WILL (I hope) allow third party apps and have increased functionality

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

whitezee10

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I love my s view cover for the purposes i need it. People should have researched first on what it can and cannot do before buying it, rather than ranting after they are not satisfied with what they bought.

karan1389

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Only problem I have found with sview cover is that whenever we receive any msg, we cant see the notification light which blinks regularly!!!

donb2010

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Is there a third party app that can replace the stock s-view options, kinda like replacing the stock launcher?

lbccpt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm returning mine because unlike the S4 s-view case it is larger than the sides and top on the note 3 making the phone even larger. Why isn't it flush just like on the S4?

invincible1914

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I feel you. I bought one from the Verizon store, but ended up returning. I like the material it's made out of though. I would like to find a battery cover made like that.

lbccpt

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I feel you. I bought one from the Verizon store, but ended up returning. I like the material it's made out of though. I would like to find a battery cover made like that.

Yes, I liked the softer texture as well, but the added size and also its kind of sharp at the edges and I could see it wearing down/ripping over time was not worth it. Highly disappointed.

whitezee10

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I liked the softer texture as well, but the added size and also its kind of sharp at the edges and I could see it wearing down/ripping over time was not worth it. Highly disappointed.

I like the edges co it would get the impact when the phone accidentally drops

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Biggest question for me on this thread.....

Why wold you ever spend $70 on a case? :what:

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

whitezee10

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Biggest question for me on this thread.....

Why wold you ever spend $70 on a case? :what:

Well the phone is pretty expensive in itself so I think id buy a good case for it. I find this case good. I bought it.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well the phone is pretty expensive in itself so I think id buy a good case for it. I find this case good. I bought it.

You can find many good cases for way less than $70 though.

I have a nice case.. $27.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non