Unbranded unlocked Vodafone?

steve short

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked before couldn't find anything in search. I got my note 3 from Vodafone UK in December as contract upgrade. There's no branding on my phone what so ever. No vodafone apps pre installed at all (they downloaded onse sim was installed and no vodafone insignia on the phone it's self. Even sims from 02 and T mobile work so the phone's unlocked too. However my mates just got the exact same contract from them and his is crammed full of Vodafone bloat ware. Has anyone else experienced this before. Only thing I can guess to be the reason is that when I upgraded the website said out of stock, so I called them up to upgrade and the only colour they had was black. Could it have been that they got stock direct from Samsung and didn't brand/lock them?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Obvious 1st question is if you remember did it come factory sealed in the box. That is with EU region lock stickers or logo on the box.

Sounds very much you were lucky and they gave you an unlocked phone without branding to fill demand. Happened more in the past.
Pop in to a Carphone Warehouse when they are quiet.

Posted on my N9005 via Android Central App

Last edited:

steve short

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Was sealed with the eu sticker on one end and the imei info on the other. I'm very happy my mate not so much lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member