Galaxy Note 3 versus S5 versus HTC One M8

ReverendStu

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Greetings everyone,

I have seen a few threads about some of these, but not all three combined.

Here is some background:

Currently own a Galaxy S4 and was going to get the Verizon Edge program since it would save me some money per month versus my current plan now.

Dilemna:

I am currently torn between the Note 3, the HTC One M8 and the Galaxy S5. I know that only the tech specs for the US have been released and should be available on Verizon on April 11th (rumored). But, to those that have the Note 3, how good is it when compared to the current S4? I have read up on the HTC M8 and, honestly, because of the Blinkfeed taking up a dedicated home screen and the crappy camera, I am leaning towards the Samsung devices.

I am just looking for advice so that I can stay away from buyer's remorse when the S5 comes out. I am content with my S4, but I am always wanting the newer stuff. Those of you who actively use a Note 3, how do you like it? What are your pros and cons to it?

I think the only information that might influence a decision is that, hopefully in the near future, I will be doing an ebay business. I am going to probably be focusing on everything geek since that is what I know. I would probably be using a mobile device to post auctions instead of taking pics with a digital camera and transfering them to my computer.

Thanks a bunch community. Can't wait to hear the arguments on one versus the others.