How can I disable banners popping up during apps?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Google Play says that my device isn't compatible with this version of the application.

Thank you again for trying.

It is the software version. You might want to email the developer and tell him that Facebook has started heads up apps in KitKat and he might make it compatible with KitKat. Google should have never allowed developers to do this, that is what iPhone does and we all use Android because we like that control.

Stuart Mander

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Sorry for late reply. long press does nothing. I want to ask, who is the dumbo who suggested this feature? Why has facebook enabled it on all versions? I will try the app but haven't developers heard of the saying if it ain't broke dont fix it.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for late reply. long press does nothing. I want to ask, who is the dumbo who suggested this feature? Why has facebook enabled it on all versions? I will try the app but haven't developers heard of the saying if it ain't broke dont fix it.

Google is who allowed it. They have allowed in lollipop, developers to set their own priority for notifications. Facebook has obviously figured a way to do this with all phones.

Almost all things will do this in lollipop, hence the reason the HeadsOff app was done.

JannyMaha

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Well, it disappeared just as mysteriously as it appeared. As far as I know I haven't had an update on my phone so perhaps Facebook has updated their app and got rid off that annoying banner. Thanks for trying to help tho :)