Note 4 Armor Case

Gamer2013

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello folks, I am using Note 4 and I am thinking of getting the Spigen Armor for my phone. Thing is I dropped my phone by mistake and the motherboard got corrupted and it is in the service center now. So when I get back, I wanna use precaution.
But I wanna know that if I use this armor, will my phone get scratched ? I mean will it leave any marks on the phone ?
Also what will be the best way to protect the phone from breaking ? I mean any other good armor case which you guys use?

Thanks for your time :)

peterj.drummer

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I looked at the reviews for note 4 spigen cases and they weren't very good. I instead decided on a caseology one off Amazon which I've had no issues with and no scratches taking it off.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello folks, I am using Note 4 and I am thinking of getting the Spigen Armor for my phone. Thing is I dropped my phone by mistake and the motherboard got corrupted and it is in the service center now. So when I get back, I wanna use precaution.
But I wanna know that if I use this armor, will my phone get scratched ? I mean will it leave any marks on the phone ?
Also what will be the best way to protect the phone from breaking ? I mean any other good armor case which you guys use?

Thanks for your time :)

I use a Verus Thor. Not a scratch or marks on my Note 4.

Posted via the Android Central App

NYVET

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I use an Otter Box 'commuter series' slim case, great protection, and a tempered glass screen protector. Can't go wrong with the combination. And Otter Box is the best case ever made, worth every penny of the $49.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty