OFFICIAL: US Note 4 Avaliable Oct. 17th -- Preorders start Sept. 19th

Airmaxxx

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy Note 4 to be released on October 4 - Price $899

Anyone else who pre-ordered the Note4 via AT&T receive an estimated ship date of Sept 23-25? At first, my instant email order confirmation from Sept 18 said "ships on or around Oct 14." Then I received a text message 12-hrs after that: "AT&T Free Msg: Congratulations! Your order has been processed. You will be notified when your order has shipped." I then checked my order status online and now have an estimated ship date for next week (Sept 23-25). I'm not holding my breath though.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Anyone else who pre-ordered the Note4 via AT&T receive an estimated ship date of Sept 23-25? At first, my instant email order confirmation from Sept 18 said "ships on or around Oct 14." Then I received a text message 12-hrs after that: "AT&T Free Msg: Congratulations! Your order has been processed. You will be notified when your order has shipped." I then checked my order status online and now have an estimated ship date for next week (Sept 23-25). I'm not holding my breath though.
Wow that would be amazing if it shipped so early. Please keep us updated because if that's true I'm gonna pre-order it now!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

BigZman95

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site

So when do you think we can expect retailers to get floor models? I really want to check one out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

So when do you think we can expect retailers to get floor models? I really want to check one out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Usually they get floor models the same day as the release day, so October 17.

fulleraj

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site

Ordered one for my wife and one for myself at 09:30am eastern time the day AT&T N4 pre-orders went live. Both orders still say estimated shipping of 10/14 - 10/16. We need a full review if you get yours the end of this month!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I preordered one on Friday and I can't wait. I have been an iPhone user since the first one, but I debated switching when S5 came out, finally decided to. I did a lot of research and I think I am going to enjoy the move, at least I hope so. Only thing that held me back was the OS, but I should be fine.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I preordered one on Friday and I can't wait. I have been an iPhone user since the first one, but I debated switching when S5 came out, finally decided to. I did a lot of research and I think I am going to enjoy the move, at least I hope so. Only thing that held me back was the OS, but I should be fine.
I switched from the iPhone and been happy since :) . Thinking of getting the iPhone 6 plus but probably get note 4

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I switched from the iPhone and been happy since :) . Thinking of getting the iPhone 6 plus but probably get note 4
Man same boat as you guys. From iPhone 5 to note 3. Huge change. And love it

Was tempted to go to iPhone 6 plus, played with it in store, very unimpressed. Definitely getting note 4 instead!

If you're still undecided go play with the iPhone 6 in the stores first

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Awesome. So glad to hear that.

Trying to decide if I want to pre-order it or just go in Friday Oct 17 to the store to buy it. .

I'll have to admit in nervous about Best Buy shipping late. If I can I well change the option to store pickup later if they don't ship a day before. I paid for overnight. Fingers crossed.

Posted via Android Central App

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

Well I anticipate enough on release day so I'm not gonna pre-order unless I know I'll get it earlier in the mail.

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

Anyone have further information of doubling up on the Samsung deal and the Best Buy deal?

Willn

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Yes, liberalism is cool.
Posted using electrons and pixels designed exclusively for the Galaxy Note 3.
Your not paying only $90 for the phone. Thats just you initial upfront cost followed by 2yrs of subsidy payments. The government isnt going to subsidize your tax lol. They got nothing to gain from it.

pmaisonet

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Verizon Oct 17th or 23rd??

Just wondering if anyone knows the actual launch date for the Note 4 on VZW? I read stuff that says the 17th but then when you pre-order it it says will ship by the 23rd. I pre-ordered mine on the first day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non