Note 4 In Stores Friday 9/26

onesojourner

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Just talked to a guy at the Verizon store while I was picking up an iphone 6. He said they had a Note 4 and a Note Edge in the back. His display guy told him they would be out on the floor on Friday and they would have a full demo Gear VR set up too, but he did not know when on that.

NIUHuskie

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
The guy working the Samsung Experience area at my local Best Buy told me they'd have a Note 4 on display on Friday as well. I should have asked him if he'd just sell it to me instead.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Reesh, I live in the west suburbs of Chicago. I was at the Best Buy in Naperville, IL.

Posted via Android Central App

Alas bigger cities get more privileges! My nearest big city is STL. And by near I mean an hour and 15 min away....

ZDriver

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Idiots at Verizon, half of them don't know SH!* and should be working at Cricket or Sprint. We know more on these forums than their employees do.

Posted via the Android Central App

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
How much did he say?

Just talked to a guy at the Verizon store while I was picking up an iphone 6. He said they had a Note 4 and a Note Edge in the back. His display guy told him they would be out on the floor on Friday and they would have a full demo Gear VR set up too, but he did not know when on that.

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I have a friend who works at a Samsung Experience store in a best buy in Columbia, sc and he said they will have the note 4 on display Friday, but no edge yet. Also, the on-sale dates are still applicable.

onesojourner

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
How much did he say?

I assume you mean the edge since we know the price for the Note 4. All he had was a guess witch was $350 on contract and a guess from a salesmen is pretty much worthless.

Now I am wondering if there are some Note 4's out there in the hands of reviewers and there is a hush hush rule in effect until Friday. If so there may be plenty to read starting tomorrow.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Reesh, I live in the west suburbs of Chicago. I was at the Best Buy in Naperville, IL.

Ooh. That's near me. I'm in Plainfield. I would like to see it. I have been convincing myself that I really just need to wait for my iPhone 6 plus to come, but if the Note looks better, I may have to cancel my order.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87