Note 4 In Stores Friday 9/26

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I just came from BB. I was on the fence about edging up again with Verizon. Not on the fence any more! Can't wait until I can get my phone. Have to wait for a couple months! Ugh!

One thing I noticed in particular...improvements to the S Pen and the handwriting r recognition! I'm sloppy handwriting so on my N3, it has a really hard time with my writing. N4...got it right the first time!!

Posted via Android Central App

roninksb

May 10, 2012
Visit site
anybody got impressions on the Gear S? I believe it is only on displace in a limited number of stores and I don't think any of them are in my neck of the woods and I am pretty curious. Thanks.

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Checked it out at best buy too, and the metal build does give it a premium feel compared to my Note 3. I will definitely be picking one.

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Checked out the Note 4 today, loved it so much I canceled my 6 Plus order and preordered the N4. I'll have the N4 before I'd have the 6 Plus anyways. BB gave me a $50 gift card for preordering!! I'm in Tulsa if that matters.

Anyone catch the name of those headphones they had on display next to the N4? I wanna check them out online.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Checked out the Note 4 today, loved it so much I canceled my 6 Plus order and preordered the N4. I'll have the N4 before I'd have the 6 Plus anyways. BB gave me a $50 gift card for preordering!! I'm in Tulsa if that matters.

Anyone catch the name of those headphones they had on display next to the N4? I wanna check them out online.

Didn't you pay $50 to reserve the phone? They didn't give you a gift card you paid for it unless someone forgot to take your money in which case I'm sure they'll be fired before your phone arrives...

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Would it be a giant turd had Apple released it?

Hell. It could be a literal giant turd, but if Apple released it, people would be clamoring for it and willing to pay whatever. That's the best thing Apple has going for them...their marketing dept and their fan-boy following.

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Didn't you pay $50 to reserve the phone? They didn't give you a gift card you paid for it unless someone forgot to take your money in which case I'm sure they'll be fired before your phone arrives...

I did pay $50 deposit on preorder but that goes towards the purchase price of the phone when it gets here. Or so the salesman says. From what I understand, I'll now pay $249 on the 17th when I pick up my N4 and I'll have the gift card to buy whatever.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I did pay $50 deposit on preorder but that goes towards the purchase price of the phone when it gets here. Or so the salesman says. From what I understand, I'll now pay $249 on the 17th when I pick up my N4 and I'll have the gift card to buy whatever.

He lied to you. I'm really concerned about the amount of variety in best buy. I could call 5 times and get 7 answers. That gift card will can go towards whatever you want but the phone will still be $299. I still don't know if the promo works for off contract purchases.

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
reesh11 is right. The phone is still $299. You can put that GC towards the phone if you so choose.

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Something the man from Best Buy showed me was the "ultra power savings mode". When it's active, it cuts way down on power hungry things like the depth of the screen color pallette and I don't know what else. You can still email and text and take phone calls. According to that setting, you could go up to 15 days on a full charge. considering what the screen looked like, I'd say it was possible.

Last edited:

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Took a look at the bestbuy, it does indeed look great, sharp display, elegant case.

Still, I will save my $500 for a year at least.

@T-Mobile GN3

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Surprising. I just came from one of the local Verizon stores, to confirm if I'd have to come out of pocket at all when I "edge up" next month to get my N4. One of the guys there said they weren't accepting preorders any more!! Not sure why. I guess so they can actually get some in store to see, maybe. At any rate, that shows this thing will be big!

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Look at this sexy beast!! I hate that paint crap on the sides. Otherwise very beautiful! AMAZING display! Preordered black in store.

Me too. Don't like the painted edge either. Wondering if I'll get the $100 at&t bill credit for getting it via Next on top of the $200 BB gift card. That would make it $400.

Posted via the Android Central App

dorlisa

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I went to best buy here in Dothan AL yesterday and they have the Note 4 on display. I so wanted to bring it home with me. I pre ordered mine and can't wait to get it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty