Now $349.99 at Best Buy (Verizon Wireless)?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
That's a good idea. I'm stopping back by today so I'll update on how that goes.
I only say so because when I buy directly from Verizon, the upgrade fee is charged at the time of purchase. When I bought from best buy last year, the upgrade fee was charged to the monthly bill. Things might have changed, but just get written confirmation to be sure.

Sent from my LG G Pad 8.3

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just got this in an email response from best buy.

The two year contract price for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with Verizon is currently $349.99 and the preorders for this device will not be available online. They are only available in-store.

guitarskoota

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Wonder what recourse I have, considering when I preordered it, 2 different teenage workers told me it is $299. One I even asked "It's $299 for Verizon right?" when I was getting my giftcard, and he said yes. But none of my paperwork reflects this. I have a feeling this is going to be an uphill battle over $50 when I go back to get it.

martyb511

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
This is the response I got from the forums at BestBuy:
"The price you are charged will depend on what the price is once your pre-order is shipped or picked up. If the price were to remain at $349, then that is the price you would be charged. A pre-order will guarantee that you get the product, but it does not guarantee a specific price."

I'm waiting on a response if we take advantage of the $200 smartphone trade in, does that disqualify us from using the Low Price Guarantee.

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Can we even trust that is right or real? It also says the Edge price for the white one is $25/mo and the black one is $27.50/mo. Then it says the black one is $692 off contract and the white one is $750. People in the store were clueless too. I think I will preorder at both VZ and BB, and if the price is higher at BB they can keep their $50 gift card.

ejcrossl

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure you can combine the two promotions? The Samsung promotion states that it cannot be combined with any other promotions.

Posted via Android Central App

Samsung's website specifies that their offer is not valid if buying from BB.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Samsung's website specifies that their offer is not valid if buying from BB.

They state that because the bestbuy offer is actually the Samsung offer but bestbuy has a deal in place to give the gift cards right away and then get reimbursed by Samsung. The put that wording about bestbuy in it so people can not double dip on the promotion

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I fail to see how it cost $30 to activate a phone

Posted via Android Central App

It doesn't, but also 0.5gb of data doesn't cost Verizon $30 either.

It is just the way it is structured. If you don't like it, you can use edge to avoid paying the upgrade fee.

Also the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 costs the most to manufacture, yet runs up to $125 cheaper full retail than its gsm counterpart.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

fettski

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I was looking on BB.com and confirmed that it was listed at 349.00. I called them about my preorder and by the time I got ahold of someone, it had changed back to 300 on the website.

tdf2010

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I was looking on BB.com and confirmed that it was listed at 349.00. I called them about my preorder and by the time I got ahold of someone, it had changed back to 300 on the website.

I am so glad it's back down to $299. Now I hope it stays that way.

ZDriver

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-02-14-34-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-02-14-34-02.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 46

ZDriver

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Anyone able to pre order a VZW Note 4? My local Best Buy said nope can't do it yet..

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
We went into Best Buy today. No phones on display yet. I was told they just take $50 down to pre-order and give you a best buy gift card as well for $50,which can be used towards the price. They couldn't guarantee any price and the price will be determined once you pick it up. They also couldn't explain the cheaper $27.50 per month Verizon Edge payment. The way I understand it, your payments are divided into 20 equal payments. That comes out to $550 total payments. He went on to say the payment is based on credit approval. Since you need to pay off 60% now in order to Edge up, they aren't doing you any favors.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95