Samsung Perks for Note 4?

shb

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
because att is a cheap *** vampire..... att is the only us carrier that repack the note handset into its cheap box and took away the head phone.. not that it matters but I like how many phone presented in nice box when it's new ...

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
With the Note 3, the 50% off was for any accessory under $49 I think. That killed all the good stuff for me. The Dropbox was nice though.

Posted via Galaxy Note 3

I received a warranty replacement for my Note 3 a few weeks ago and received an email from Samsung thanking me for registering my Note 3. I didn't do anything besides putting my sim in and activating. I received a 50% off accessories as well, good for one use for 3 months.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ktm_scott

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Google "50gb dropbox samsung". Takes you to a link that I cannot post since I'm new here.

From the page:

Is my Samsung device eligible for the Dropbox space promotion?
What is the Dropbox promotion on Samsung devices?

If you have a brand new Samsung phone or tablet with Dropbox already installed, you may be eligible to earn 48 GB of Dropbox space, in addition to the first 2 GB, for up to two years.

How can I check if my device is eligible?

Your device may be eligible if the following requirements are met:

The Dropbox app is pre-loaded on your device.
Your carrier is participating in the promotion.

To redeem the promotion, you need to complete at least 5 steps of the Get Started guide.

Which Samsung devices are eligible for the promotion?

Samsung Android smartphones and tablets that have the Dropbox application pre-loaded are eligible to receive promotional space.

How long is the promotional space valid for?

Samsung Android smartphones and tablets that have the Dropbox app pre-loaded with the “out-of-box experience” are eligible to receive 48 GB for two years.

Samsung Android smartphones and tablets that have the Dropbox app pre-loaded, but do not have the "out-of-box experience" are eligible to receive 48 GB for one year.

Devices that are eligible to receive 48 GB for one year include the Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, and Galaxy Note3 with the following carriers: Vodafone, NTT (Japan), Orange France, and Orange Romania.

If I purchased multiple promotion-eligible devices, can I redeem the same offer multiple times?

No. Each Dropbox account can only redeem the same type of deal once. For example, you can't redeem the Samsung 48 GB for two years promotional deal more than once.

How can I tell if Dropbox was pre-loaded on my device?

If Dropbox was pre-loaded, the Dropbox app already came installed without the need to download it from the Google Play store.

Can I transfer my promotional space to another Dropbox account?

No. Promotional space can't be transferred and will only apply to the Dropbox account you used to first sign in to the Dropbox app on the eligible device.

Can I get the promotion on a refurbished or used device?

No. The promotional space is only available to the original buyer of the eligible device.

Which carriers are not participating in the promotional deal?

Some carriers have opted out of the promotion on phones otherwise eligible. Among those not currently participating are the following carriers:

United States: AT&T
Japan: NTT DoCoMo

Verizon customers: Some Samsung devices on Verizon may be eligible for 48 GB of bonus space for one or two years. As described above, your device needs to be pre-loaded with the Dropbox app, or pre-loaded with the Dropbox out-of-box experience, to receive the applicable promotion. If your device does not have the Dropbox app pre-loaded, then it is not eligible.

Why am I not eligible for promotional space?

There may be a variety of reasons that you're not eligible to redeem the promotional space:

You're only eligible to redeem the same type of promotional deal once. For instance, you can't redeem the Samsung promotional deal of 48 GB for two years more than once, even if you buy multiple eligible devices.
The Dropbox app was not pre-loaded on your device.
Your carrier is not participating.
You bought your device pre-owned or refurbished, and the previous owner redeemed the promotional deal associated with the device. Only one person can redeem the promotion per device.

Redeeming the promotion
How do I redeem the promotional space?

If your device is eligible, you must follow these steps to redeem your space:

Sign in to your Dropbox account (or create a new account) from the Dropbox app on your device.
Complete 5 out of 7 steps in our Get Started guide.

After you complete 5 Get Started steps, the bonus space will be automatically applied to your account. You can check the status of the promotion at any time by visiting the bonus space tab on your account page.

I’m unable to redeem the promotional space on an eligible device. Can you help?

If you’re unable to redeem your promotional space from your eligible device after completing 5 out of 7 Get Started steps, please verify the following:

Did you sign into the Dropbox app with another Dropbox account? If so, please contact Dropbox support and include the email address associated with the Dropbox account that was used to first sign into the Dropbox app.
Please check that you signed in to the same account on your Dropbox desktop application and eligible mobile device.

How do I check if I’ve successfully redeemed the promotion?

You can verify your promotional space by going to your account page and clicking View space earned.

I’ve accidentally deleted the pre-loaded Dropbox app on my device. Is there another way I can redeem the promotion?

Reinstall the Dropbox app from the Google Play store. Sign in or sign up for a Dropbox account and complete 5 out of 7 Get Started steps.

When the promotion ends
How do I check when my promotional space expires?

You can verify when your bonus space expires by going to your account page and clicking View space earned.

What happens when my promotional space expires?

When your promotional deal expires, your Dropbox space limit will automatically return to what it was without the promotional space. For example, if you have a Basic account, your limit will return to 2 GB plus any additional space you've earned through referrals or other bonuses.

If you're over your limit after expiration, you'll no longer be able to save new photos, videos, and docs to Dropbox. You'll be able to get more space by upgrading to Dropbox Pro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgsegds