Note 4 Maybe more bad news for release date

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Maybe more bad news for release date

Our phone is so popular, and interest is so high, we've decided not to sell it yet.

Makes perfect sense.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site

Our phone is so popular, and interest is so high, we've decided not to sell it yet.

Makes perfect sense.

its best to have enough in stock when people comes to store, than to have people coming to store and found no supply, then with cash in the pocket, they may just turn around see another phone and buy it.

it does make perfect sense, if you ask me.

bullz7210

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site

its best to have enough in stock when people comes to store, than to have people coming to store and found no supply, then with cash in the pocket, they may just turn around see another phone and buy it.

it does make perfect sense, if you ask me.

Or those people that have already been waiting could take their money elsewhere because they are tired of waiting. The phones been out for weeks in other parts of the world, and they announced it over a month ago, which has given them time to produce it. I'm not buying the super high demand excuse. I have it pre-ordered here in the US, so I'll be getting it either way, but the excuse is lame.

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site

Or those people that have already been waiting could take their money elsewhere because they are tired of waiting. The phones been out for weeks in other parts of the world, and they announced it over a month ago, which has given them time to produce it. I'm not buying the super high demand excuse. I have it pre-ordered here in the US, so I'll be getting it either way, but the excuse is lame.

wait, so why do you think they delay it?

I don't see how one week delay can cause any problem.

madmurd

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site

For the US? Sure ... the UK was supposed to get it earlier .. now they get it on the 17th as well.

Common knowledge here in the uk. Was originally the 10th but then changed weeks ago to 17th. Tbh I would have thought you guys in the US would get it before the UK. I've read today India gets the handset on the 15th that's just mad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez