Will the Note 4 Ship early?

sandersj80

May 21, 2012
Visit site
ATT phones are currently on backorder and will arrive as soon as they are able. The problem is that there is a high demand and low supply of these phones available. Also, due to the high demand for these phones, they are being shipped out without being properly tested which results in there being bugs in the iOS system. Why do people have to place a high priority on quantity over quality? Because its greed that drives the business, not the satisfaction of the customer.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
ATT phones are currently on backorder and will arrive as soon as they are able. The problem is that there is a high demand and low supply of these phones available. Also, due to the high demand for these phones, they are being shipped out without being properly tested which results in there being bugs in the iOS system. Why do people have to place a high priority on quantity over quality? Because its greed that drives the business, not the satisfaction of the customer.

Where are you getting this information from? Where are bug reports or quality issues? I have my Note 4 from T-Mobile and have no issue with the OS....

sandersj80

May 21, 2012
Visit site
The bug issues that I speak of are reported in from Apple. You will see that I was speaking about the iPhone 6. All other information is classified.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non