Anyone getting the Note 4 extra battery charging kit for $20?

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I have always had one for every phone I owned. I am gonna get this one too. But it is out of stock on Samsung website.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I tried to order over the weekend, but it seems to be out of stock. I saved my backorder, and when I went back to the website this morning just to see if it was back in stock yet, I noticed that the price has increased by $5.00. When I initially tried to place my order, the price was $39.99, as reflected in the confirmation email I received. Today, the price is reflecting as $44.99. I wonder what's up with the increase? When I use my back order to place my new order, I wonder which price I'll be charged?

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4

That's odd. Did the new price include shipping?

Posted via the Android Central App

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have always had one for every phone I owned. I am gonna get this one too. But it is out of stock on Samsung website.

If you placed the order anyway, they'll send you an email when they're off backorder. You'll actually have to reorder it. They won't be backordered for long. Usually a day or two.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
How did you get discount codes? I twisted my Note 4 at Samsung but received no email or coupon for days so far.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived yesterday. Solid piece of workmanship, makes the Anker one I had for my old S4 look like a piece of junk. Honestly, comparing the lifespan of the last Anker batteries I bought for that device and the simplistic battery charger ("no cover; constantly folding plug when trying to plug it it; sometimes the battery fits securely, sometimes not and you have to jiggle it to get it to click on") that I bought with it to the Samsung OEMs--there is no comparison. I think at this point particularly with the discount, the Samsung OEM is well worth the extra bucks no matter how cheap Anker and their competitors are.

Aldwin Chan

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I got one recently . Its a plus for me !
Was worried whether it was too tough to use until seeing this youtube video on Samsung Battery Charging Holder for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 seems easy so I bought it too

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
They are back ordered with samsung do i got one from the sprint store for $50.did i get ripped off?

I would say yes. I would return the one to the Sprint store and buy it from Samsung. You can order and once in stock they will send you it. It cost me $25 total (w/ tax + shipping) for the extra battery / extra charging kit.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Not exactly. They are backordered at Samsung an you CAN NOT ORDER ONE until they come back in stock, then they say they will email you and you will have an opportunity to order one.

I would say yes. I would return the one to the Sprint store and buy it from Samsung. You can order and once in stock they will send you it. It cost me $25 total (w/ tax + shipping) for the extra battery / extra charging kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non