Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
This may sound silly, but I am glad that the home button doesn't wobble like the one on the Note 3.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
On a different "note," is anybody else experiencing high RAM use? Right out of the box, mine was at 2.25. I find I'm having to mind the RAM before it tops out. I can't seem to get it under 2 no matter what apps I close out or not use.

TouchWiz is a hog. Even so, there is no reason to close applications. Android will just open them back up anyways.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Are you guys using swipe on the original stock keyboard? It doesn't seem to pick the correct word often for me but typing individual letters is great.
No I downloaded SwiftKey. Highly recommended and now it's free so no reason Not to try it.

Plus SwiftKey you can customize it. I'm rocking the red keyboard. And the prediction is way more accurate!

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
No I downloaded SwiftKey. Highly recommended and now it's free so no reason Not to try it.

Plus SwiftKey you can customize it. I'm rocking the red keyboard. And the prediction is way more accurate!

I used to use SwiftKey but I find Google Keyboard more fluid.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Holy COW....
utyvavem.jpg

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I've been on mine all day. Streamed music got about two hours. Been using the s health app during my workout, texting, and visiting this forum all day. Holding up well.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I normally got 6 hours of onscreen time with the note 3. . I think I'm getting only slightly better with the note 4. But what I love is the super fast charger. Can't believe it charges so quickly!

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I normally got 6 hours of onscreen time with the note 3. . I think I'm getting only slightly better with the note 4. But what I love is the super fast charger. Can't believe it charges so quickly!

What is the size of the battery in the Note 3?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa