Galaxy Note 4: I Got Mine !!

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I have a note 3 but I also was just given an iPhone 6 plus. Which one do you think you literally couldn't live without? I keep going back and forth between the two but I know I could never last without my android counterpart. The 6 plus feels really solid om the hand and I like it but I need to be able to download my torrents and use my pop up play video and getting every game or app I'd ever need for free on Aptoid.so I'd have to say if the house were burning down and I could only go back for one it would hands down be the Note 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have a note 3 but I also was just given an iPhone 6 plus. Which one do you think you literally couldn't live without? I keep going back and forth between the two but I know I could never last without my android counterpart. The 6 plus feels really solid om the hand and I like it but I need to be able to download my torrents and use my pop up play video and getting every game or app I'd ever need for free on Aptoid.so I'd have to say if the house were burning down and I could only go back for one it would hands down be the Note 3.

That's a great question. I have used every version of iPhone since the 4. I try really hard to use it, but there are so many things that android just does better. This is the longest I have gone with just an iPhone. I actually like the 6 plus quite a bit. There isn't anything wrong with it really. It is really just a big iPhone though. The big screen is nice, but not as nice as the Note 4 and then Apple didn't do anything to make that big screen special. Some apps can be used in landscape, but that is about it. The main draw for me is being connected to my family that is all on iPhone/iPad.

Bottom line, if I had to grab one I would grab the Note for the S-Pen and just because it offers so much more than just a big phone.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up a Note 4 today. I checked out the S6, S6 edge and the Note Edge, but walked out with the Note 4. The S6 and the S6 edge are nice phones, but after I got done adding the cost of additional memory, lack of S-Pen and all the features that are missing that the Note has I just couldn't do it. I think the S6's will sell a ton though. It's great looking and a great device to hold. I tried to like the Note Edge, but I just could not get comfortable with it being slightly wider. While I think the edge would be cool, I have to have a phone that is comfortable to hold and it just wasn't for me.

I have been using a 6 Plus as my daily driver for about 5 months now. I love the connectivity I have with the rest of my Apple carrying family, but I have been missing my Note fix. I have had the Note 2 and 3 over the last few years. I finally broke down last week and decided to stop fighting it. I picked it up at lunch today and it's been updating while I work so I won't set it up until tonight when I have some time for just the two of us. lol.

I also picked up a Tech 21 Tactical case and a HDX screen protector along with a 64gb micro sd card so I am set to go for now. The only other thing I normally grab for my note's is the spare battery charging system with the spare battery and maybe the flip case with the window. Not sure about that yet since I am really liking this Tech 21 case.

I am excited to get it set up and check out some of the discussions going on here. It has been a while since I have been on this side of the mobile nations.
Welcome back to the Note side and enjoy your new Note 4! Nice post!

Scaner128

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Just got my 2 days ago,come from Nexus 6 tired of camera bug on this phone.Lets see how this work,still have 14 day if I wanna return,was Android user for many years..

Posted via the Android Central App

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got my 2 days ago,come from Nexus 6 tired of camera bug on this phone.Lets see how this work,still have 14 day if I wanna return,was Android user for many years..

Posted via the Android Central App

You have a camera bug on the note or the nexus? If it's the Note, what is the bug?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well I left my Note 3, 6 months ago and went to an S5. I lasted 6 months. I could deal with the screen size most of the time. I could not handle the lack of RAM and internal memory.

I could basically run one app and was constantly clearing the cache while using an app. Last night I pulled up the recent apps and I had about 7 apps that had been opened and my chrome had over 15 tabs.

That would have crashes my S5 long before I got close to that.

I am so glad to be back on the Note series.

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up a Note 4 today. I checked out the S6, S6 edge and the Note Edge, but walked out with the Note 4. The S6 and the S6 edge are nice phones, but after I got done adding the cost of additional memory, lack of S-Pen and all the features that are missing that the Note has I just couldn't do it. I think the S6's will sell a ton though. It's great looking and a great device to hold. I tried to like the Note Edge, but I just could not get comfortable with it being slightly wider. While I think the edge would be cool, I have to have a phone that is comfortable to hold and it just wasn't for me.

I have been using a 6 Plus as my daily driver for about 5 months now. I love the connectivity I have with the rest of my Apple carrying family, but I have been missing my Note fix. I have had the Note 2 and 3 over the last few years. I finally broke down last week and decided to stop fighting it. I picked it up at lunch today and it's been updating while I work so I won't set it up until tonight when I have some time for just the two of us. lol.

I also picked up a Tech 21 Tactical case and a HDX screen protector along with a 64gb micro sd card so I am set to go for now. The only other thing I normally grab for my note's is the spare battery charging system with the spare battery and maybe the flip case with the window. Not sure about that yet since I am really liking this Tech 21 case.

I am excited to get it set up and check out some of the discussions going on here. It has been a while since I have been on this side of the mobile nations.
I had a TMobile S6E for 1 week, and reverted to my Note 4. I am a sucker for "the latest and greatest", but glad I didn't sell my Note 4. I have just installed Lollipop on my Note 4, and I am in love with it all over again. 😙

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Just got myself a Note 4 today. Haven't used a Sammy device since the GSIII

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking i have 3 lines on next one not on next and no new phone needed.
I want the note 4... Miss it... Had the note 2... Miss android
I am using iPhone 6 plus it's a great phone nothing wrong w it maybe something wrong w my head lol but I looked on Craigslist for trades and yup both ends people wanna trade for the note and for the 6plus now I don't know which is worth more on sept my year is up... I can just wait till then w this line than change or just get the four and have two phones (lol)

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking i have 3 lines on next one not on next and no new phone needed.
I want the note 4... Miss it... Had the note 2... Miss android
I am using iPhone 6 plus it's a great phone nothing wrong w it maybe something wrong w my head lol but I looked on Craigslist for trades and yup both ends people wanna trade for the note and for the 6plus now I don't know which is worth more on sept my year is up... I can just wait till then w this line than change or just get the four and have two phones (lol)

That's how I got my Note...swapped my 16GB 6 Plus for it!

njshoremom4gurlz

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I have 64 I'll go check it out one place on Craigslist offered cash and his note makes me wonder why??
I'll check Att too..
Thanks and dang I miss my Sd cards and allllll that music movies all in it!

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Both platforms are so good at this point and iPhone has big screens now. One couldn't go wrong either way. But, I do like the expandable storage and being able to add music without having to go through iTunes. I need to get my hands on a very large microSD now

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Use google play music. App works fine on iPhone too. Drag and drop whatever you want on your PC and use it in the Google play music app. Problem solved

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
My goodness that quick charger is awesome sauce! Was at 59% and the battery graph read that I had until like tomorrow morning left. Since the wife and I are headed on a little trip for our anniversary, I decided to put it on the quick charger for a timed 30 mins to see what it does. Went from 59% to 94% in 31:58. And, there was like a 2-3 min call in there from my mom!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non