multiview

Kniighty

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone.. I'm completely new to the note series and also Android as I have only really used iPhones before.
Yesterday, when I held my finger on the bottom right, the multitask view bar thing appeared but when I try now, it no longer appears?

Have I disabled something without realising?

Thanks in advanced.

helpme1001

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I do not have a note but I have a galaxy mega... not sure if its the same but ( in case youre an extreme newbie) go to the top of your screen and slide down your notification bar. There will be a list of one touch settings that you scroll through horizontally. One is multi window. Also you Can go to settings> my device>Display and check the multi window box. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Kniighty

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I do not have a note but I have a galaxy mega... not sure if its the same but ( in case youre an extreme newbie) go to the top of your screen and slide down your notification bar. There will be a list of one touch settings that you scroll through horizontally. One is multi window. Also you Can go to settings> my device>Display and check the multi window box. Hope this helps. Good luck!

This helped and fixed the issue! I accidently disabled multi view :(