New to the Note4

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Updated from Tha Galaxy 4 and most is all the same.I do have questions.
The brightness of the screen seems to change. And I can't seem to delete photos from the Galery.

TheDarkKnight0818

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Updated from Tha Galaxy 4 and most is all the same.I do have questions.
The brightness of the screen seems to change. And I can't seem to delete photos from the Galery.

As for the gallery just hit the 3 dots on the top right and it'll give you the delete option, then just check the ones you want to delete

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
How can I add a photo.
I don't have delete option by hitting the 3 dots.
Add a photo to the gallery?

Take a picture, download one, or save one from a mms.

To delete one, long press the recent app button (left of home screen button) or press the 3 dots in the top right of the gallery window, then press delete.

Is this your first smart phone?

TheDarkKnight0818

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Add a photo to the gallery?

Take a picture, download one, or save one from a mms.

To delete one, long press the recent app button (left of home screen button) or press the 3 dots in the top right of the gallery window, then press delete.

Is this your first smart phone?

Haha sounds like it

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I see the photos I am trying to delete are in Picassa. I re installed Picassa and thought I deleted all of what I wanted to but they are still there.
Questions:1- Does Google+ Auto backup backup into Pacassa?
2- What am I doing wrong delegating the photos in Pacassa?
3- What should I do to delete these photos and never use Pacassa again.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I think you have to log into picassa to delete pictures as they are in the cloud and it is meant to safeguard you from deleting from phone by accident.

lterry913

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
That is a problem...you should have saved or copied photos to phone storage,sd card, flash drive or PC before deleting them from picassa. Picassa is a cloud server for photos and we use it for back up of photos so they don't get lost. You can disable syncing to picassa or auto upload to picassa and save new photos to phone or sd card only if you choose but, if you delete the last available of the copy from the cloud it may be gone forever...if you have no other copies you may be able to contact google/picassa to see if an undo of the delete is possible. Then copy images where you want them to be before deleting them again.
If any other cloud backup for your device was enabled you may have a chance of finding the pics there but I am unsure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa