itunes music to my note 4 help

rob6070

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I have kies. I tried doubletwist and I'm all screwed up. Help. Easier way to get itunes to my note 4
Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I have kies. I tried doubletwist and I'm all screwed up. Help. Easier way to get itunes to my note 4
Thanks.

Google play music manager syncs great with iTunes. Syncs everything to play music and then its in the cloud for access anywhere. You can download the songs you want to the device or just play from the cloud.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

Soreloser

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I use iSyncr for our phones. Definitely easy to use and worth the couple bucks to get all the features.

fsfty

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Google play music manager syncs great with iTunes. Syncs everything to play music and then its in the cloud for access anywhere. You can download the songs you want to the device or just play from the cloud.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4
This works best. You can also download all music in mp3 format to your computer or sd card once you transferred to Google music. You're allowed 2 copies...

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
If you are using a Mac, you can use Android File Manager. I was able to drag and drop my Playlist names and all the music I wanted to my SD card.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Easiest way is to take advantage of the microSD card and just drag and drop the files.

Android File Transfer works great for me too.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

rob6070

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks all for the replies. I did the Google play manager and it took them all to the cloud.
Double twist said on laptop it was only for windows?
I'll try to get them from Google play to my SD card now downloading
Appreciate the help all.