I'm receiving my Note 4 slickwrap today

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I'll be receiving a black carbon fiber slick wrap today in the mail. I will post pictures when I have installed the wrap. I'm not sure if I should install the front wrap because I have a tempered glass screen protector and don't want to remove it but we shall see.

Posted via the Android Central App

rob6070

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Where did u buy it. I hate cases and used to buy carbon bumper wrap for my iPhone.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Got it on the back and the sides not top and bottom because I have the verizon model and it covers the microphone hole....

TaterMay

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
These can make the phone feel a little slippery (much like the phone itself).

Yea, the very opposite of my number 1 reason for getting a case! Lol. But I'm a sucker for carbon fiber. These look pretty good. I might have to give em a go in a few weeks.

Last edited:

Slickwrapsinc

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey Harry,

We we're told when Samsung sent us specs that all models we're identical. Just now are we realizing this was far the case. Please DM me you order # and we'll have the correct version sent out.

Thank You!
Weston
Slickwraps

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
so i still haven't received an updated version of the verizon slick wrap for the note 4 after i sent a dm last month. Awesome customer service guys :/

NVNJ

May 24, 2010
Visit site
so i still haven't received an updated version of the verizon slick wrap for the note 4 after i sent a dm last month. Awesome customer service guys :/

Wow. Glad I saw this. I was just about to purchase one for my note 4 but seeing how the product is inferior and customer service is lacking i think I'll pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress