"Food Mode" on camera makes snapping sound and WONT save to SD card?

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
For some reason whenever i select "Food Mode" on my note 4, i notice that it makes a shutter sound (despite it being turned off) and it wont save to SD cause the SD icon doesnt show up on the bottom BUT when i switch to different modes it doesnt make the noise and there is an SD icon on the bottom right. I deleted the food mode and reinstalled, cleared cache, date and rebooted the phone yet it didnt correct the issue. I noticed before that it did save to SD and doesnt make the shutter sound and prior to the issue, every "food mode" pic was saved in the same folder on the SD.

Anyone else had this issue? Suggestions?

thanks

Last edited:

ronb

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Mine seems to do the same thing.
Looks like that mode my need some work. I am on Sprint if that matters.
Good Luck!
Ron

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine seems to do the same thing.
Looks like that mode my need some work. I am on Sprint if that matters.
Good Luck!
Ron

Well I think it may be a default thing. My buddy had his on att and same issue. Super strange why that mode (and another, cant recall) does that. Great phone nonetheless

PS. When your phone is locked, do you have the camera icon on the bottom right to allow quick access? Gotta Q if you do

Posted via my Galaxy Note 4

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have the camera icon and dragging it up activates the camera.

Ok here is my question. whenever you drag it up and you select mode, there are 2 modes that are available. Panorama and Beauty Face. Would you know how to change any/one of those modes?

thanks

ronb

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes I had two also but mine were auto and panorama. I went into mode, and then to manage modes and put a check mark in all of them. Now I have auto, panorama and pretty face. I have no clue. Something affects it but I am not sure what or how.

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes I had two also but mine were auto and panorama. I went into mode, and then to manage modes and put a check mark in all of them. Now I have auto, panorama and pretty face. I have no clue. Something affects it but I am not sure what or how.

If you were counting "auto" as a mode then on my screen when you swipe camera up from the lock screen, there is Auto, Panorama and Beauty Face modes. The only way i could manage modes was if i unlocked in the screen, look for camera then clicked mode then i was able to see the manage mode. Well if you figure out anything let me know. I shall do the same.

thanks

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty