You guys use Swiftkey or stock keyboard?

gedzum

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Also a swiftkey user. Heard a lot of good things about it online and decided to give it a try. Works really well for me.

InVez

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Swiftkey user here.

Samsung needs to put a option to make the keyboard smaller than i wil go back to the Samsung keyboard.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy Note 4

vmmatty

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I like the predictive text of SwiftKey but performance is the issue. When I have it installed the entire phone's performance drops. When I use the stock keyboard things like the home button are fast and smooth. If SwiftKey is installed the home button stutters and lags when the keyboard is open.

I'm a big fan of the abilities of SwiftKey but it's not worth it for how much it impacts phone performance. I thought it would be better on a phone as powerful as the Note 4 but sadly it isn't.

Posted via the Android Central App

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I have used Swipe for the longest and decided to give SwiftKey a try. .. it might be very good in predictions however, in recognition it sucks. The reason I decide to try it is because of the numbers on the top but after having to deal with recognition over and over I decided to go back to Swipe .... their recognition can not be bit by other apps according to me...... so I rather loose the number row on top that having to retype every word again and again ..........

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have used Swipe for the longest and decided to give SwiftKey a try. .. it might be very good in predictions however, in recognition it sucks. The reason I decide to try it is because of the numbers on the top but after having to deal with recognition over and over I decided to go back to Swipe .... their recognition can not be bit by other apps according to me...... so I rather loose the number row on top that having to retype every word again and again ..........

SwiftKey has the option to move the number row entirely.....

Last edited:

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
It's SwiftKey for me. I used it on my SG3 and Note 3. I just like the way it works for me.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
SwiftKey, it knows how I type and I can speak in my two languages without having to select one or the other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Touch pal! Tried them all and like this one best. Great prediction,themes, customizations, accurate swiping (much better than SwiftKey for swiping and more flexible than Swype - can swipe up on top row or down from bottom row to get alternate characters,etc)....

barrettdaniel

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Stock. Love using my s-pen and I have no problem typing on stock keyboard. l used to have an GSII and used Google keyboard, but on my N4 the stock keyboard works perfect for me.