Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Car mode

GG80

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a question how do I keep car mode on while still having access to everything else like Twitter, ig, and music? on my old s4 I could just keep it on

Posted via the Android Central App

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
To be honest, i keep hearing car mode, but i dont know what it is or does, & i cant find it in the Settings either. Is it like automatic hands free? so i get a call and it puts it to speaker...? or i can use voicec to make commands? like hey Galaxy...play music etc etc?

jwt873

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
You access car mode by dragging down from the top of the screen with two fingers to display all the option buttons... The car mode button should be somewhere in the group of buttons that you see.

The main idea of car mode is to limit what you can do on the phone, and to make what you can do easier. You get a screen with four large buttons. (One for each feature that you're allowed to use). They are easy to see and press. Samsung threw in an extra "find your car" feature that uses GPS if you need help in remembering where you left your vehicle.

I don't touch the phone at all when I'm driving. The phone sits in a pocket on my center console and I use Bluetooth for incoming/outgoing phone calls, so car mode is of no use to me. If you want to text, and use Facebook, Twitter and access other social media and apps while you're driving, then car mode isn't for you.

Below is what you see on the screen when car mode is activated:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-30-09-36-40.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-30-09-36-40.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 29