So I just dropped my note 4...

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I agree. Sometimes we get too obsessed over this crap. I mean look at us, we visit these forums and post all day about a phone. Sometimes the things you own end up owning you.

garakhan

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Use protection bro, always.
Screen protector and good rubbery case. Use your past experience for amount of protection needed. Dolls and toys need safe protections.

ndex477

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
It may seem trivial but i try to avoid using previous SDs in a new device because of the way each new card is configured for it's initial device. I'm not a guru on SD(from what i've read they are not simple storage media)but i would recommend that you try to get a 128GB. You may have to spend a little more money but when it comes to high-end devices like the Note series it's well worth it. Good to know that you have a nice case for it, can't understand why some people will spend hundreds on a device and get a cheap case. Good luck.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I agree. Sometimes we get too obsessed over this crap. I mean look at us, we visit these forums and post all day about a phone. Sometimes the things you own end up owning you.

I kinda agree. But I try to look at it as a "hobby". There are many types of enthusiasts out there, and we just happen to be enthusiastic about phones/tech. Sometimes our passions go overboard though in the grand scheme of things. But then again, who am I to say what's important to someone. Toe-cheese is important to some people out there, so who am I to judge?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
^ This. Most of us are here because we're phone enthusiasts. Nothing wrong with that. Actually, my phones have thanked me on numerous occasions.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
It may seem trivial but i try to avoid using previous SDs in a new device because of the way each new card is configured for it's initial device.

I don't have any problem using old SD cards when I switch devices. The bigger issue has been with the passage of time, the card storage space has gotten bigger and I just want the bigger ones. :) That's more likely to make me change it out.

I do recommend, though, formatting the card in the new device. If there are any issues--I didn't notice any the last time I stuck a card from my S4 in my Note 4--that will take care of them.

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I have 5 different wraps for my Note 4. The Otterbox Defender is but a bit wide. ZeroLemon makes as good a case for the 10,000 mAhH battery, it is great!

None work for the Gear VR, Naked only there.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I have 5 different wraps for my Note 4. The Otterbox Defender is but a bit wide. ZeroLemon makes as good a case for the 10,000 mAhH battery, it is great!

None work for the Gear VR, Naked only there.

Any way you can post pics of your phone with the Zerolemon battery/case?

garakhan

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
its just a phone, dont sweat it.
It is just a phone, but it is expensive (for me) and I like to maximize the smartphone benefit.

can't understand why some people will spend hundreds on a device and get a cheap case. Good luck.
I don't like flash things, I like high performing, practical things, and provide adequate protection for my personal possible risk level. So I buy not flash practical case and they are usually slim and inexpensive rubber or TPU cases. When I go sailing or biking then the typical case comes off and they go in Otterbox, which is appropriate for certain new risk level.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
It is just a phone, but it is expensive (for me) and I like to maximize the smartphone benefit.

I don't like flash things, I like high performing, practical things, and provide adequate protection for my personal possible risk level. So I buy not flash practical case and they are usually slim and inexpensive rubber or TPU cases. When I go sailing or biking then the typical case comes off and they go in Otterbox, which is appropriate for certain new risk level.

Why not just get a Tech 21 case and have not only a slim case but a great-looking and highly protective one as well?

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
^ This. Most of us are here because we're phone enthusiasts. Nothing wrong with that. Actually, my phones have thanked me on numerous occasions.

I agree as well. I come here for help and to help others. We just have to remind ourselves sometimes that it is just a phone when we get too OCD.