Bluetooth problem

edde333

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, I have a 2007 acura tl and can't get my note 4 to connect to the car no idea why is there someone else who has the same problem with a 2007 acura tl that can help me or is there an update that I have to do. I got the 2015 nav update cd but don't think that it has to do with that.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The Nav update is a new map, so no, it doesn't.

Have you gone through pairing the phone with the car? Does it pair? If not, go to the Accura service department and ask if they have a service bulletin or notice for that problem. If it pairs, it should connect. What it does whan it connects depends on how the Accura Bluetooth firmware was written. Bluetooth isn't a communication specification, it's a pipe - you can pucs any data, in any format, through it. If what your phone is saying isn't what the Accura is listening for, they can't communicate. (It's like a real pipe. If you push gasoline through it, your Accura runs fine. If you push Diesel fuel through, the engine will probably seize up. It's not the pipe's fault that the Accura can't use Diesel fuel. It's not the depot's [phone's] fault either. It's that you can't put a square peg into a round hole.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana