Battery Suddenly Draining - What Can I Do?

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Suddenly, my battery is just dying so quickly. It used to rock!

Now, recently, my Contacts application is just crashing all day, and I cannot figure out why or how to fix it.

Has anyone else had this issue? Why is it happening? What can be done to fix it?

Also, has anyone else noticed that the Swarm application is draining the battery and running in the background for no reason? When I check my battery stats, Swarm is running at 11% - and I haven't used it in like 7 hours. What the hell?

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Suddenly, my battery is just dying so quickly. It used to rock!

Now, recently, my Contacts application is just crashing all day, and I cannot figure out why or how to fix it.

Has anyone else had this issue? Why is it happening? What can be done to fix it?

Also, has anyone else noticed that the Swarm application is draining the battery and running in the background for no reason? When I check my battery stats, Swarm is running at 11% - and I haven't used it in like 7 hours. What the hell?

Screenshot your battery stats so we can check

KRASIVA

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
In my experience about android system
Do you have samsung my knox on your device installed from play store ?
Location drains battery

KRASIVA

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
In my experience about android system
Do you have samsung my knox on your device installed from play store ?
Location drains battery

KRASIVA

I don't use Knox. I'm not doing anything new, so I'm not sure why the battery is suddenly tanking.

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I just uninstalled Google+, restarted, re-installed it, and the error came up immediately. What the hell?!?!?!?!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo