How to stop music

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
What Music Player are you using??!! At least from the ones I've tried, music played through the stock player, Spotify, and Google Play Music can all be paused without powering off the device, and once they are loaded into your notification bar, you can stop and close the app (and music playback) by tapping the 'X' on the notification or by swiping away the music player notification.

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
For (any app), press the recent apps button on the bottom left of the phone, click "active apps" and you can end the app. There's usually an easier way, depending on the app - but this will get it done if you don't see a true close method.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
What Music Player are you using??!! At least from the ones I've tried, music played through the stock player, Spotify, and Google Play Music can all be paused without powering off the device, and once they are loaded into your notification bar, you can stop and close the app (and music playback) by tapping the 'X' on the notification or by swiping away the music player notification.
Same here. I stop music playback on the notification bar, or on the lock screen. I also do it on my g watch when using gpm

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress